Nicodavid647
swagmasta2000

should llamas be able to run for president?

Nicodavid647

Nicodavid647

Pro

llamas are U.S. citizens and are a lot smarter then most politicians it just makes sense!
swagmasta2000

Con

Llamas should not be able to run for president because they only have 4 legs and presidents have to have atleast 5 legs to be legit.
Nicodavid647

Pro

Yeh rite r u freakin kiding me right now presidents have 2 leages expet nixon he had 3 and Andrew Jackson was secretly a octopus and or didnt existt so read a freakin book geeze!!!
swagmasta2000

Con

That is so racist im reporting you to obama
Nicodavid647

Pro

wow report me to obama i cunt wait untill a llama is president so it can kick you in the face. btw llmas are amazing and are better than obama in everyway sahpe and form bet you didnt even know wut u dont know casue if you did know you would know a llama would be a way bettter president than obama
swagmasta2000

Con

I bet you just dont like obama beause hes native american, that is so racist and i cant believe you would say that. I think it would be cool to have a llama as president but its against the contitution, declaration of independence and the bible to have a four legged animal as president
Nicodavid647

Pro

we are no longer cavemen its 2015 its time to get rid of the constitutinal dependence of american let the llamas be president
swagmasta2000

Con

swagmasta2000 forfeited this round.
Nicodavid647

Pro

Frik im pissed i thought this was america so why cant llamas be president why cant llamas be burger flippers or lawyers or doctors this is ridiculous its 2015 we arnt cavemen!!! and to the buttholes in the comments Frik you this is serious and ill sue you for harrasing me "Russianalmighty" yeh rite more like stanky hoe wit no life and 2 Realcs Frik you too ur 'e retarted and im ganna sue tou so goodly. Anyway llamas for president 2016!!!
swagmasta2000

Con

Frik!!!!!!
Posted by Glitter2998 1 year ago
Glitter2998
wtf
Posted by STALINist 1 year ago
STALINist
Hilarious
Posted by Ragnar 1 year ago
Ragnar
"presidents have 2 leages expet nixon he had 3"

This may explain his nickname Tricky Dick. ... Richard, oh my, is that a third leg, or are you just happy to see me?
Posted by Russia_The_almighty 1 year ago
Russia_The_almighty
Such horrible grammar you two have.
Russia_The_almighty
Wow you basically wrote your own lawsuit for such an insult! Give me one good reason how this is serious.
Posted by Nicodavid647 1 year ago
Nicodavid647
All you haters back off this is a serious topic and i would appreciate if you treated it as such thank you.
Posted by footballchris561 1 year ago
footballchris561
Llamas are better than Obama.... Maybe we should get rid of the constitutinal dependence of american...
Posted by uwaga 1 year ago
uwaga
Seems like a match made in heaven... XD
Posted by Liberals 1 year ago
Liberals
Yeah! Llamas 2016!
Russia_The_almighty
Nevermind, I didn't get autism, but I'm going to be spending the next 3 days taking a dump trying to get these retarded debate rounds out of of my system. You're still both getting sued!
Vote Placed by Unitomic 1 year ago
Unitomic
Nicodavid647swagmasta2000Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro pretty much wins this. why? Because Llamas. That's why. Also ff
Vote Placed by Raisor 1 year ago
Raisor
Nicodavid647swagmasta2000Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con concedes the fact that we aren't cavemen
Vote Placed by Lee001 1 year ago
Lee001
Nicodavid647swagmasta2000Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Alright, I almost died laughing at this debate. But in all seriousness, pro has some good points. Llama's are pretty smart compared to most politician's. Also pro only logical statement was "we are no longer cavemen its 2015 its time to get rid of the constitutinal dependence of american let the llamas be president" Though he or she misspelled 2 words, it was the only statement that had SOME educational reasoning behind it. Also con FF. Very very good job guys ;)
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 1 year ago
Blade-of-Truth
Nicodavid647swagmasta2000Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I'm voting on this purely as an exercise of the mind... Conduct - Tie. Usually I would take away conduct from Con due to the forfeited round. However, Pro was very violent and mean throughout the debate. This included her desire for a llama to kick Con in the face, and then her insult of commentators being retarded. Thus, both forfeit their conduct points. S&G - Tie. Both had numerous spelling and grammatical errors. I cannot justify awarding these points to either side. Arguments - Tie. I do not believe either side rightfully won this debate. Con presented an argument that having a llama goes against the Constitution (among other things). Pro did challenge this by saying that it's time to forget about the Constitution since it's 2015 and we aren't cavemen anymore. Con never really rebutted this point raised by Pro. On the flip side, Pro dropped a few points raised by Con. So this was a failure on both parts. As such, I place a null vote. Sources - Tie. Neither utilized sources.