IrismetovMurat
nurmukhambetovnurlan

should marijuana be legalized in Kazakhstan?

nurmukhambetovnurlan

IrismetovMurat

Con

Marijuana harmful influences to health of the person, and we will not deny that marijuana is drug! This drug negatively influences to development of cells of a human brain. Under the influence of marijuana people made a set of crimes.
nurmukhambetovnurlan

Pro

i am not agree with you! lets take Canada, in Canada marijuana is legalized.Marijuana has already been used in pharmacies for medicinal purposes, why not already legalize it? Studies have shown that it has cured and suppressed cancer, it is non addictive and have left no traces of lung cancer in any users of the drug
IrismetovMurat

Con

You can loss your brain cells as the long term effect of taking Marijuana.Research has shown that babies born to women who used marijuana during their pregnancies display altered responses to visual stimuli and increased tremulousness which may indicate problems with neurological development.
nurmukhambetovnurlan

Pro

I watched one interesting channel and that program was spoken about one man who fell 7 feet straight on to his head and messed his whole life up, wanna know how? Alcohol. He cant work, cant drive, and stays at home all day because of alcohol.He nearly died. Blood surrounded his head. When you use alcohol, or tobacco, it kills. You don't know what youre doing when youre drunk. More people have been killed from alcohol and tobacco in one year, then people have from weed in the past 100 years. This man, now lucky enough to be alive, smokes pot. Alcohol almost killed him, but weed hasn't done any harm to him. In many ways weed is a better source,
IrismetovMurat

Con

I have calculated your arguments, and particullary I will agree with you, but anyway I will stand on my opinion. you have very strong arguments, and I have not enough arguments to argue with you. Marijuana still is very bad black drug for me and in my point of view it is should not be allow in Central Asian country according the mentality.
nurmukhambetovnurlan

Pro

I think that marijuana should be legalized because it is a lot less lethal than legal drugs, for example, ALCOHOL and TOBACCO. Both of those are dangerous and alcohol can cause fights, while pot just calms you down. Tobacco is extremely addictive and causes lung cancer and marijuana can cure cancer. That is why I think cannabis should be legalized.
Posted by likespeace 4 years ago
likespeace
Con, what was missing, was any evidence that marijuana use increases crime. If you have no evidence for your claims, why would anyone take them seriously, and change their policies?
Posted by IrismetovMurat 4 years ago
IrismetovMurat
Cannabis should not be legalized as it is still harmful even tough, but I will agree that it is not as harmful as other illegal drugs
Posted by nurmukhambetovnurlan 4 years ago
nurmukhambetovnurlan
Marijuana has already been used in pharmacies for medicinal purposes, why not already legalize it? Studies have shown that it has cured and suppressed cancer, it is non addictive and have left no traces of lung cancer in any users of the drug yet it does make the user more susceptible to lung cancer.
Posted by IrismetovMurat 4 years ago
IrismetovMurat
Marijuana is a drug. Admittedly, it does have certain health benefits but it also has a long list of disadvantages! Among these are memory loss and impaired driving skills.
nurmukhambetovnurlan
how can you say that if you have no idea that Canada is one of the safest countries in the world! and you know that news exaggerate!
Posted by IrismetovMurat 4 years ago
IrismetovMurat
Most of the crimes in Canada made under the affect of Marijuana, government of Canada is not think about it!
nurmukhambetovnurlan
i am not agree with you! lets take Canada, in Canada marijuana is legalized, and it uses in medicine!
Posted by IrismetovMurat 4 years ago
IrismetovMurat
Marijuana should not be legalized? because it is strong affect drug!!
Vote Placed by likespeace 4 years ago
likespeace
IrismetovMuratnurmukhambetovnurlanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Instigator/Con did not present any evidence that marijuana is harmful for society, and if it only causes self-harm, which this vice should be illegal. Con did not meet the burden of proof. Arguments to Pro.