tannertherockstar
Zack95

should me and cyerra go out?

Zack95

tannertherockstar

Pro

yes she is gorgeous
Zack95

Con

You have claimed yourself to be of twenty-four years of age, i highly doubt you are telling the truth.

First reasoning: A normal sane early twenties adult would most likely never have picked a Alias as "TannertheRock". Unless you have a form of autism (If you do I apologize in advance), this can be deemed a childish act.

Second reasoning: Only a young adolescence would post such ridiculous debate topic and ask relationship advice from total internet stranger on a social media network like so.

Given you were able to at least sign up on DDO and have at least an extent of knowledge on the internet I would have to assume you were between ages 12 - 16.

My argument as Con:
First of all, Nobody knows who "Cyerra" is but that is out of the context. Whoever she is, i do not believe she would desire a person that lies about his/her age. For all we know you just broke one of the ten commandments " Thou shalt not lie". no one appreciates lairs.

Secondly she may not be into childish boys that cannot make decisions for themselves, having post discreet information on a random web for the entire would to see.

Awaiting further information on why Pro believes he to be worthy of a serious relationship. If not, I shall do the intended instigation of picking a choice for pro.
tannertherockstar

Pro

tannertherockstar forfeited this round.
Zack95

Con

Zack95 forfeited this round.
tannertherockstar

Pro

tannertherockstar forfeited this round.
Zack95

Con

I now declare the instigator an immature child that does not deserve a girlfriend until he is more responsible and older to start dating. Case closed.

Http://www.bringvictory.com...
Posted by Zack95 2 years ago
Zack95
lol @ vote XD
Posted by enternamehere 2 years ago
enternamehere
Then yes, why wouldn't you?
Posted by tannertherockstar 2 years ago
tannertherockstar
she is the reason I wake up in the morning
Vote Placed by bsh1 2 years ago
bsh1
tannertherockstarZack95Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con was a bit rude, e.g. making comment about autism and Pro's immaturity. I feel like these breaches override the forfeits, and so Pro gets conduct. Con gets args as he was the only one to make them.