imogenstarr
frivpop

should miley cyrus have an age limit to her concert?

imogenstarr

Pro

from what I've been seeing from her videos and performances lately, I have to say, this is not acceptable for little kids to see. she has broke out of that loving warm kid actress and into a stripper, she did not want to be known as a kiddy singer and its hard to let go of that. before she surprised everyone she had millions of fans from the age of four to seventeen, she now has a grown up audience, but still has a lot of young smilers. personally I don't like her, who saw what she wrote about the directioners trying to beat the record? it was terrible and so cruel, bringing making fun of religion into this is terrible.
I don't think little kids should see her twerking half naked on a stage to some shirtless man. I think their should be an age limit.
frivpop

Con

Um, excuse me! Who are you to say that little kids can't watch Miley Cyrus. If they want to watch Miley and if their parents let them, then they should be allowed to. It isn't effecting any one but themselves. And there is a reason why Miley Cyrus's concerts are generally all-ages shows. This is because it's fine to have little kids watching her. They are her fans so stop trying to take Miley's fans away. And if she doesn't want to be a kid actress, well, no one can blame her. Of course she wanted to step it up a bit more. So I think that who ever wants to see Miley Cyrus's concerts, then so be it.
imogenstarr

Pro

imogenstarr forfeited this round.
frivpop

Con

frivpop forfeited this round.
imogenstarr

Pro

imogenstarr forfeited this round.
frivpop

Con

frivpop forfeited this round.