Tristanbug
natha45rwe

should military service be required

Tristanbug

Tristanbug

Con

Military service shouldn't be required because it doesn't give the people an option of what to do early on in life and they finally have some what a say if they don't die in combat or get badly injured.
natha45rwe

Pro

military service should be required because then all of the sissy's should have a taste of the real world and what the men and women get and they should respect what the BULLSH** they go through BECAUSE MEN AND WOMEN DIE FOR THE SISSY'S THAT CANNOT FIGHT THE ENEMY'S OF AMERICA THEM SELF's
Tristanbug

Con

do you really want the sissy's fighting for our freedom just because people don't fight doesn't make them a sissy the military needs strong reliable people not someone who will run away from the fight
natha45rwe

Pro

people need to have a taste of the real world because they do not care about any holiday that was created by the military and they do not respect the military either because I am in the service and no one respects me and they think I am talking BULLSH** when I say that I am in the service & people need to be tougher too.
Tristanbug

Con

not everyone feels that way i support the military 100% its the dumb mother*uckers who dont respect the military. there is nothing better than the service thats why i dont want just anyone in the military i want people who care and respect and want to be one of them in the military not some dumb*ss *itch.
natha45rwe

Pro

natha45rwe forfeited this round.
Posted by natha45rwe 3 years ago
natha45rwe
guys come on MILITARY SERVICE SHOULD BE REQUIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Swift-Silent-Deadly 3 years ago
Swift-Silent-Deadly
As a current member of the USMC I would argue that if everyone joined I would lose my mind. There are already undesirable misfits that slip through the cracks and make it in. When they do they become my problem and responsibility. I would rather have able bodied men and women join on their own free will voluntarily. These are the true patriots of our country sacrificing mind, body and spirit to defend against all threats foreigne and domestic. Would you really want a belligerent misfit in your fire team that didnt really want to be there.? I can see the other side though, in Israel they require all men and women to serve and somehow they make it work.
Posted by Tristanbug 3 years ago
Tristanbug
this is for everyone mainly about the ones that are 18 and have to go straight into war the makes who might never get the chance to live there life.
Posted by gordonjames 3 years ago
gordonjames
I say we send seniors to fight. That way we don't have to pay so much in pensions.
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
For which group of people?
Vote Placed by wrichcirw 3 years ago
wrichcirw
Tristanbugnatha45rweTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff = Conduct. S&G CON for PRO's ALLCAPS. I personally believe that the US would benefit from mandatory civil service just so that the public is aware of such a thing as a "public good"...but PRO never went anywhere with his arguments.
Vote Placed by Nyx999 3 years ago
Nyx999
Tristanbugnatha45rweTied
Reasons for voting decision: Both Con and Pro have terrible grammar, no sources, and flimsy arguments backed up by no evidence, but the conduct point goes to Con because Pro forfeited the last round.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Tristanbugnatha45rweTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct is clear cut. Argument I was moved for neither side.
Vote Placed by gt4o2007 3 years ago
gt4o2007
Tristanbugnatha45rweTied
Reasons for voting decision: I would have liked to debate this against Con but oh well Pro was a troll i'm guessing.
Vote Placed by EdificeMD 3 years ago
EdificeMD
Tristanbugnatha45rweTied
Reasons for voting decision: Well, this is one of the most ridiculous exchanges I have ever encountered on this website. You're both idiots who couldn't defend a position if your lives depended on it. Invest in some grammar, learn how to be persuasive. Stop swearing every five seconds. This wasn't a debate, it was akin to punditry, except dumbed down to a second grade level. God help us.