savvvvy
ClashnBoom

should moms have facebooks ??? and what are soutions to stop them from getting them

ClashnBoom
Started: 8/21/2015 Category: Funny

savvvvy

Con

Hey listen we have a big problem here! what is up with our moms getting on social media, is anyone else creeped out? moms are great at making our food and doing our laundry, but they can't do any of that online.when your mom finally gets a facebook you can now kiss your privacy dignity and respect away .okay, here's the problem she will track your every move, from who you are friends with to where you are at all times of the day .she will embarrass by posting those oh so very bad pictures of you going through your ugly stage,and once she finds your crush that you have been secretly hiding from all these years she will tell them how much you are in love with them and your social life is definitely over .

now do we have a solution?
ClashnBoom

Pro

Okay so I am pro so that means I am for moms not having facebook so you just posted my argument, now refute yourself.
savvvvy

Con

oops !!you got me lol no seriously I'm writing a persuasive essay and I am trying to find a solution to keep moms from getting facebooks
ClashnBoom

Pro

By murdering them!!!!

Actually if you want your mom to stay away from you Facebook life then just ask her to stay away nicely.

Btw this should have gone in the forums.
savvvvy

Con

savvvvy forfeited this round.
ClashnBoom

Pro

Con conceded so vote for me.
Posted by lol101 2 years ago
lol101
You have no sources either. And I only don't have every source in the world because I get your comments removed. I could still use your debates as a source, but it couldn't be more obvious. You have never been cordial.
Posted by provideoman123 2 years ago
provideoman123
Lol101,

You have no sources for your slanderous comments. This shows you are nothing but an attacker. You always accuse me of attacking you, but I am always cordial and respectful. Your comments do not show the same level of respect to me as I show to you.

With regard to your state of mind,
provideoman123
Posted by lol101 2 years ago
lol101
And if you attacked vi_spex for his opinion on your so-called chef, this makes you a hypocrite for judging Clash for attacking people. You're also a hypocrite for telling me not to attack you when you did so to me first.
Posted by lol101 2 years ago
lol101
*accused
Posted by lol101 2 years ago
lol101
Provideoman123, you are going into random debates and falsely accusing people. So far, you accusing Clash of attacking people TWICE even though he's not serious, accused vi_spex of rating your "chef's food" a low score and told him he is wrong and he should go with your opinion, accuse Clash of being the "worst Con arguer", and accuse me of being the "worst Pro arguer". Provideoman123, you need to stop attacking and harassing people. You are not better than everyone else, you are not a man of integrity, you are dishonest, and you are clearly a troll. I know I took it too far when I said you were a terrible debater, but I meant terrible as in terribly mannered. Sorry for being a little harsh, but you are resorting to an unacceptable behavior that only the biggest of trolls would succumb to and condone. This isn't me being harsh any more, this is me speaking the truth and standing up for the people you have attacked and their rights as a debater on Debate.org. Stop attacking debaters on this site, you are only going to get negative responses. Please take this into consideration.

-lol101
Posted by provideoman123 2 years ago
provideoman123
Mr. Clash,

I am fully aware that you enjoy attacking people for presenting an opinion different to your own. That was already established when you attacked me like a dog a while ago. Now you are attacking Mr. Savvvvy for taking a stance that is against your religious beliefs.

You clearly have never been met with the embarrassment that comes with having your mother on Facebook. One year ago, my mother posted a photo of me on a surfboard while we were on vacation in Trinidad. The photo was publicly available on her profile and was tagged with my name. One day a girl I did not know texted me. I asked her how she got my number. And it turns out she saw my embarrassing picture and acquired my contact information from a "friend" of mind that I thought I could trust. It was so embarrassing and all my mates mocked me about it at our next bonfire. Now it has become an inside joke and I am reminded of the humiliation of the time my mother embarrassed me on Facebook.

With regard to your state of mind,
provideoman123
Posted by ClashnBoom 2 years ago
ClashnBoom
I know. O just like messing with people who troll or rant.
Posted by lol101 2 years ago
lol101
Pro, you are for Moms having a facebook account. As the question asks. Even if that's the case, the title is usually irrelevant.
Vote Placed by Le-vox-von-zhizn 2 years ago
Le-vox-von-zhizn
savvvvyClashnBoomTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited and conceded in R2 and R1 respectively.