savvvvy
ADHDavid

should moms have facebooks ??? and what are soutions to stop them from getting them

ADHDavid
Started: 8/21/2015 Category: Funny

savvvvy

Pro

Hey listen we have a big problem here! what is up with our moms getting on social media, is anyone else creeped out? moms are great at making our food and doing our laundry, but they can't do any of that online.when your mom finally gets a facebook you can now kiss your privacy dignity and respect away .okay, here's the problem she will track your every move, from who you are friends with to where you are at all times of the day .she will embarrass by posting those oh so very bad pictures of you going through your ugly stage,and once she finds your crush that you have been secretly hiding from all these years she will tell them how much you are in love with them and your social life is definitely over .

now do we have a solution?
ADHDavid

Con

Since you did not make it clear what the debate topic was, I will assume that it's "should moms have facebooks?" I will be providing some information from a completely neutral viewpoint, as I grew up without a female parental figure. I will provide my argument next round, I hope this to be a fun debate!
savvvvy

Pro

savvvvy forfeited this round.
ADHDavid

Con

Since Pro has forfeited this round, I will keep my response brief, to allow him to back his claim.

Now, first let me explain that Facebook isn't a necessity, and certainly not something that everyone uses.

1: " moms are great at making our food and doing our laundry, but they can't do any of that online."
Pro starts by making a generalization about mothers, which is completely untrue. Some mothers are terrible at laundry, and also rely on the Father to do the laundry and cook.

2: "when your mom finally gets a facebook you can now kiss your privacy dignity and respect away"

This is certainly not true, as your social life isn't dependent on Facebook, and if it is, you may want to get some help. Facebook has a decent privacy filter that can block people from looking at your profile and sending you friend requests. You can simply change this so that no outside viewer can see your profile except the people on your friends list. I don't see how you lose any respect with your mom on facebook, but if your social life is centered around it, I wouldn't think you have any respect in the first place.

3: "okay, here's the problem she will track your every move, from who you are friends with to where you are at all times of the day."

This is easily refuted with the privacy options, as you can block them from your profile.

4: ."she will embarrass by posting those oh so very bad pictures of you going through your ugly stage"
This, indeed, can happen. She can post photos of you onto her Facebook, but if they involve something you are in, such as a photo of you when you were a child, you can flag the image and report them, and Facebook will take the photo down.

5: "and once she finds your crush that you have been secretly hiding from all these years she will tell them how much you are in love with them and your social life is definitely over ."

I don't think your stealthiness is very keen if your mom can find out your crush from Facebook.

In the end, Everyone has just as much right to own a Facebook as you do, and personal issues are strictly that, personal. There are no solutions to getting rid of mothers on Facebook, as there is no need to. The internet is a human right, and that means no-one can discriminate against sex or gender, so anyone can use Facebook.

http://www.gcflearnfree.org...
savvvvy

Pro

savvvvy forfeited this round.
savvvvy

Pro

savvvvy forfeited this round.
ADHDavid

Con

I also extend my arguments this round, it seems Savvy has forfeited.
savvvvy

Pro

savvvvy forfeited this round.
ADHDavid

Con

And voting period. I have clearly won this debate, as my opponent has forfeited.
Posted by ADHDavid 1 year ago
ADHDavid
I ask Savvy to either forfeit the debate right now, or post an argument
to make this go faster.
Posted by ADHDavid 1 year ago
ADHDavid
To provideoman123

I too have had issues with my completely legal business ventures, particularly with "copyright" claims. As to my name, It is simple supposed to prove that I am a genius with a disabity, therefor making me more of a genius as I have more to overcome, even though I am greater in intelligence.
Posted by provideoman123 1 year ago
provideoman123
To the contender called savvvvy,

You are nothing but a man with an ambition to remove your mother from facebook. I want to join your faction to support you in your cause. Mothers on facebook have always been an annoyance. Whenever you are ready to present your claim to the fraudulent ADHDavid, you will have the support of my troops.

To ADHDavid

Your confusing name is so hard to pronounce even my English speaking self cannot pronounce it. Anyway, you are so mistaken when it come to mothers on facebook. You clearly have never had your mother expose your money making schemes publicly on Facebook thus rendering them ineffective. I have tried for many years to legally aqcuire money, but my scheme had to stop because my mother accidentally released information that revealed I was at the top of the scheme. My mother also posted embarrassing pictures of me when I was pushed in the water by my so-called "friends".
Posted by TBSmothers 1 year ago
TBSmothers
@savvvvy if your biggest problem is your mom getting a facebook, you have a pretty good life.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
savvvvyADHDavidTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture