kayleighxox
Superstar

should muslim schools be built in the UK

Con Tied Pro

kayleighxox

Con

I personally believe, even though I am not a racist person and my views are not racist, that muslim schools should not be built in the UK. My decision on this matter was met after I was chased and grabbed my a muslim man, who then proceeded to attempt to drag me back into his car. Since then I've been too scared to step out my house alone and I really dont think my safety should have been put under such jeapordy to begin with. There was jokes made by my teachers that these man typically like girls with blonde hair. That does not excuse what that man did to me. I do not think muslims should be made recluses in this country due to previous terrorist attacks but I firmly believe that for the safety of everybody in this country, that these schools should not be built. There are mixed schools were muslims are free to go to without compromising their religion, I do not think our councils should waste money accomodating them.
Superstar

Pro

Hi Bitch. Im Debating u because, yes we have Non-Denominational schools in Britain We also have Catholic School's. and for a nation which is made up from different Ethnic Groups Why should Catholics have the right to have their own school where as Muslim's dont. Yes, Immigration is a problem but so is People Claiming Benefits. I feel religion is a matter of choice and naive children should not be forced too attend a school where they spend an hour praying all day. i mean, its the 21st Century. do people still actually believe theres a man in the sky who can see you every minute of every day? and hes made a list of 10 things and if you go against 1 of these commandments u will be Condemned to HELL!, But he loves you. Give me a fuking break.
kayleighxox

Con

yes but when has a catholic ever made a bomb and killed thousands of innocent people? never. they are not a danger to society. unlike muslims, who have a reputation for killing people to be frank. and giving them their own school will only make them believe in their religion stronger, and isnt it their religion which leads them to carry out terrorist attacks in belief they will go to heaven. i agree with you when u say that there is no got because i think religion is silly and only made up so people can make dying look better for people who cannot face reality- when your dead, your dead. if you went to a muslim country you would be forced to go against your own culture and now allowed to wear a bakini. however, they think they have the right to come into our county and were whatever they want, and have the cheak to argue that they should be allowed to wear a face-skarf. what if they are terrorists and cant be recognised due to this 'religious clothing' i say you dont feed stray cats because they come back for more, usualy with another 10-15 cats, you dont encourage that, so dont encourage terrorists or people with false authority into this county.
Superstar

Pro

Its A Free Country. Lol ko. Although Musilms/Catholis/Jews All have the right to be in britian as do me and you. You Are Pointing Out A Small Group Of Muslims. Just because people from the same hetorage does not mean they are all the same. They are some crazy white people (Serial Killers, Psychos, Pedophiles), That Does not imply all white people are the same as this select few. The Karan (The Muslim bible) in no way implies suicide will predict a after-life, just as the Christian Bible. But for you to say its Ok For Catholic School's and not for Musilm is simply biest. I respect people who have religion, because they usally have morals. The Bibles are usally filled with good Fiction storys on brave/Generous People, and i feel the goverments promote Relgion as a way to keep their countries in line. as (its a sin to commit murder). Although it is the 21st Centuary and everyone in sociery has the right to education, and they should take this. maybe they can work out witch is fact. and what is faith.
kayleighxox

Con

kayleighxox forfeited this round.
Superstar

Pro

Superstar forfeited this round.
kayleighxox

Con

kayleighxox forfeited this round.
Superstar

Pro

Superstar forfeited this round.
kayleighxox

Con

kayleighxox forfeited this round.
Superstar

Pro

Superstar forfeited this round.
Posted by HellKat 8 years ago
HellKat
I don't take either of them seriously, mainly because they both showed ignorance or rudeness, not simply because of their pictures, but it doesn't help.
Posted by Derek.Gunn 8 years ago
Derek.Gunn
If you didn't take him seriously just because of his photo (or his name ("Superstar"?))...
would not that be presumptuous too? ;-)
Posted by HellKat 8 years ago
HellKat
That is a tad presumptuous. The only reason I have the icon is because there is no icon for a female writer. If a guy had a provocative photo I wouldn't take him seriously either.
Posted by Derek.Gunn 8 years ago
Derek.Gunn
I am presumptuous.
1 (you said Kayleigh wouldn't be taken seriously with her female pic) + 1 (you have a male-looking pic) = 2 (you would only take a male-looking icon seriously).
Posted by HellKat 8 years ago
HellKat
That wasn't what I meant. Why would I only take male looking icons seriously? I'm not understanding what you mean by that.
Posted by Derek.Gunn 8 years ago
Derek.Gunn
I mean your icon/picture.
Perhaps it doesn't look male to you.
Short hair, no bosom. Anyway, doesn't matter.
Posted by HellKat 8 years ago
HellKat
Well I probably wouldn't have taken here seriously if I had seen them too. What do you mean look male? I'm a girl, I don't take other girls seriously who post pictures with their bosoms in full view. Maybe I'm generalizing a bit too much, but most people I know find it hard to take people seriously who take, well frankly, provocative photos.
Posted by Derek.Gunn 8 years ago
Derek.Gunn
People take Spiral seriously, and she's had attractive female pictures - until just a few days ago.
Same with Vi_Veri.
One does not have to look male to gain respect.

Cheers
Posted by HellKat 8 years ago
HellKat
"if people from other countries want to live in this country they should accept the country the way it is and try to live by the countries rules! and follow their regulations.. no face covering religeous clothing. not to devide a nation and also attempt to rape young girls."

You just said you aren't racist and yet you are blaming an entire people for the actions of one man and saying that they are dividing your country. What does their religious wear have to do with moving to your country? They're not allowed to wear their religious symbol? So I guess Sikhs shouldn't wear their turbans and Christians who wear the cross as a symbol shouldn't do that either right? Last i checked there was no rule against wearing the hijab, it's a peice of clothing. Here's some wood, build a bridge and get over it.

Also, no offence, but with that picture not many people will take you seriously, I have a hard time.
Posted by Conversealot1 8 years ago
Conversealot1
I know that some muslims are fanatical and bad in behaviour. But I believe this happens in alot of cultures. Look at some of the italians and their bad behaviour to women sometimes. I do believe that what happened to you was terrible. And most importantly I believe the immigration laws have gone out of the window as Tony blair allowed an unacceptable amount of people into this country without thinking how much it would affect the british culture. As all cultures compete with eachother. Now we have an equally incompetent Prime Minister, which party do we vote for now??
I am not racist but I do believe there is always the problem of being overrun by other countries and losing ones own culture from being too liberal and that is a sad problem. Question is what can be done? Maybe more C.C.T.V. cameras to combat people such as the one who treated you badly.
Vote Placed by Conversealot1 8 years ago
Conversealot1
kayleighxoxSuperstarTied
Vote Placed by MZZ.RUDENESS 8 years ago
MZZ.RUDENESS
kayleighxoxSuperstarTied
Vote Placed by scorpionclone 9 years ago
scorpionclone
kayleighxoxSuperstarTied
Vote Placed by Bitz 9 years ago
Bitz
kayleighxoxSuperstarTied
Vote Placed by Derek.Gunn 9 years ago
Derek.Gunn
kayleighxoxSuperstarTied
Vote Placed by DrAlexander 9 years ago
DrAlexander
kayleighxoxSuperstarTied