cdeaason44
alfred311

should not wearing a seatbelt be illegal

cdeaason44

Con

i see how people get hurt by not wearing seat belts, but at the same time, i see that the only person possibly being hurt by this action is the one who made the decision. One of my family members was almost killed by wearing a seat belt and the end result is that he will never even think about wearing a seat belt again. I've seen more people hurt by wearing seat belts then not, so personally i think it should be the drivers decision to wear one or not.
alfred311

Pro

I accept the challenge

I am an EMT nurse, I have seen hundreds of people died by not wearing seat belts, believe me you don't want to see how disfigured they are, you wont even recognize them, it is possible that a person can still be injured or die even he is wearing seat belts but wearing it is not the cause of their deaths
cdeaason44

Con

cdeaason44 forfeited this round.
alfred311

Pro

alfred311 forfeited this round.
cdeaason44

Con

cdeaason44 forfeited this round.
alfred311

Pro

alfred311 forfeited this round.
Posted by SebUK 3 years ago
SebUK
FREEDOM ! IF I DONT WANT TO WEAR A SEAT BELT I WONT! FREEDOM OVER SECURITY F ,UC K YOUR MORAL POLICE. seriously .