coolnEssisawsome52
roborule

should of trump lost?

coolnEssisawsome52 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

coolnEssisawsome52

Con

On June 16, 2015, Trump announced his candidacy for President of the United States at Trump Tower in New York City. In the speech, Trump drew attention to domestic issues such as illegal immigration, off shoring of American jobs, the U.S. national debt, and Islamic terrorism, which all remained large themes during the campaign. He also announced his campaign slogan, "Make America Great Again".[412].https://en.wikipedia.org... campaign my awn ser no
roborule

Pro

Hi, I look forward to this debate but would briefly like to clarify a few things.

First, this debate is about whether or not Donald J. Trump should be President.

I also take this to be a debate on whether or not he should have won, not his worthiness as a candidate or his views.

I accept all the statements of fact "On June..Great Again" as true.

My sole point will be that delegitimizing an election by intervening to alter the outcome will lead to widespread civil unrest and ruin democracy
Posted by PhilosophicalUmbreon 1 year ago
PhilosophicalUmbreon
Drain the swamp.
Posted by roborule 1 year ago
roborule
Just for clarification, I take this debate to mean that I (the pro) am truly arguing for the notion that Donald Trump should be the President whilst the con is arguing against this. This stands in somewhat of a contrast to the resolution, however, that is what the opening con arguments lead me to believe. If this is not the case please contact me.