fiona_2044
TheSymbiote

should parent be punished for bad habits that kids do?

fiona_2044

Con

I think that parents should not be punised because of the bad habbits that the parents because it is not the perant fault that we are bad, it is our choise to choose to be bad. Many people I asked usally say that we are bad and make mistakes and we should blame our mom and dad for the bad behavior that it is infuence fron our parents. I don't think so. For example, if you kill someone when you are a doctor, your mom and dad should't go to jail becasue their kids just did a "not so good thing" but people make mistakes right? But what if you kill that person on perpose and your parents go to jail, isn't that just unfair? This is not very right.
Vote for the side you think that is true
TheSymbiote

Pro

Anyone and everyone is a suspect. You stated bad habits, killing someone is a bad habit? They were taught and they were employed. They signed a contract saying I take responsiblity for all of my patients. If you are a murderer, your parents will be questioned. If the detective on the case suspects that the parents are a part of the murder then yes they will be put on trial and then if they are guilty then they will be put in jail. Every that they say could be used in court. It doesnt make sense. When has that ever happened? If you can show me a case in which the parents were not guilty and they went to jail. They raised the kid, if they abused him or her then yes they should be punished. People are getting killed all the time. If the son kills someone then the parents would be questionsed.

P.S
I can understand that you may not be as educated as well
as some people here. Pay attention in class. Some people
cannot decipher your petty typing skills
fiona_2044

Con

No, you can be paid to kill someone, what if you except it. What will happen when your mom and dad knows that you're are going to kill the person. Will you feel guilty from what you are doing? I know my typing skill is bad but this is a very big problem that hardly no one ever notice that they are doing. If your parent is questioned, they will sometimes lie that they do it and get in jail so you will not be in trouble. Well, many people will say no.
TheSymbiote

Pro

TheSymbiote forfeited this round.
fiona_2044

Con

fiona_2044 forfeited this round.
TheSymbiote

Pro

TheSymbiote forfeited this round.
Posted by jethro_purazo 2 years ago
jethro_purazo
Just always feel free to message me if you have debates about hard topics. I will help you two build ideas.
Posted by jethro_purazo 2 years ago
jethro_purazo
We all know that all parents are trying their best to discipline their child/children. In line with this, children that are not yet in proper age are usually mentally rude, adventurous and careless. The parents don't own their child's instincts. But parents should be responsible in disciplining their child which is their responsibility.