debaterteer
AK3515

should people be judged based on their religion

debaterteer

Con

i think that people should not be judged by their religion
AK3515

Pro

I agree that people should not be judged by their religion, but since I am arguing for it, I guess I'll try to see their point of view. Anyways, people judge people when they are different, and religions are different, so I guess people could judge people's by their religion. Some people feel that people are shoving their religion on to them, for example, I have a friend who is a different religion, and we sometimes get unto the topic of religion, and a lot of times we both end up saying what we believe and we quote bible verses, and it's really pointless of us to do this because we both have different beliefs in our religion, we should accept everyone for who they are, and not hate them because they don't believe the same things as you when it comes to religion.
debaterteer

Con

debaterteer forfeited this round.
AK3515

Pro

AK3515 forfeited this round.
debaterteer

Con

debaterteer forfeited this round.
AK3515

Pro

AK3515 forfeited this round.
Posted by Satire 2 years ago
Satire
People shouldn't be judged on their beliefs at all. People should of course have the rights to their opinions. For example our freedom to debate on this website. But judgmental generally has a negative tone. It's like destructive criticism.
Posted by debaterteer 2 years ago
debaterteer
people should not be based on their religion because their religion is how to choose to lice their life