grayger
falzer180

should power ranger be removed

grayger

grayger

Pro

Power rangers. It used to be good, and one of my favorite shows. Now it's just a mess. The characters look like they are made out of recycled milk cartons, the plot is literally the exact same every single time, and it's just. Not. Good. Kids today are growing up today after watching this garbage thinking "eh, power rangers, nahhhhh," while if they were watching some of the older series they would think it's great. so because the producers can't think of anything new or good, kids are missing a great opportunity to watch a once good show. i await my opponents response.
falzer180

Con

Dear Pro

While your point is somewhat valid with the some of the things, looking like there way made from "milk cartons" and while this show was aired in 1993, which in the 90's shows weren't too great and the megazord if you happen to remember the robots the rangers call to form into an awesome mecha warrior, that's the only thing I could see that was made from milk carton's
and power rangers was too one of my favorite shows growing up with.

challenge accepted.
grayger

Pro

Thank you for accepting my debate. If power rangers was also one of your favorite shows growing up you to should that the stuff they are showing now is nowhere close to the quality you would expect in a once good kids show. Imagine this scenario. You're an eight year old good who turns on the TV and sees a power rangers episode. you watch and think "that was pretty good, although the costumes were pretty bad." So you watch another episode and think "hmmm, the plot for that episode was almost the exact same as the last one. So you watch a few more, which episodes you watch does not matter, they all have the exact same plot, and by that time, you're thinking "dang, this show sucks hard" (trying to talke like eight year old) and you never watch power rangers ever again. Just like that, the new power rangers have deprived a good of a good series. Now if kid sees one of the good series of power rangers on netflix or something, he's going to think "nah, power ranger stinks." This means that the new power rangers are ridding kids of good shows. I await my opposition.
falzer180

Con

Well, to tell the truth the costumes weren't as bad as you think, the costumes for the rangers ended up growing on me as I grew up watching the show and yes the new ranger show is not as good as the ones owned by Saban which Disney ended up buying from, which you can see where it ended downhill. But some of the acting was solid like from the 1st season the rangers were actually trained in that martial art which takes considerable amount of work.
grayger

Pro

I disagree with you with your argument saying that the costumes are not that bad. They don't look like they put any effort into it whatsoever. Not only has the show gone downhill, it's been free falling and is still going. While the acting might be acceptable, the main problem is still present. The plot is the exact same every single episode. Good acting won't fix a bad show. I don't even think the show can be considered to have different episodes, it's just the same episode over and over again with a slight redesign.
falzer180

Con

falzer180 forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Geogeer 3 years ago
Geogeer
graygerfalzer180Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro wins due to better arguments and con's forfeit.