kiabina2020
bobtopmob

should prayer be allowed in school

Challenge Expired or Declined
bobtopmob either declined this challenge, or never responded to it. If you are kiabina2020, login to see your options.
Started: 11/29/2016 Category: News
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Challenge Declined

kiabina2020

Pro

I'm sorry to inform you but I think your dead up wrong I think prayer should be allowed in school. grads would not drop it would increase . reading scores would shoot into the stares because if you can read the bible u can read anything because all the complex words in the bible .I can tell you cant read from your writing u need to reread your comment ,because it make no sense you have to read it more then five times just to get through the first line so ,before you make another comment do your research first.