Glitch_brown
moneystacker

should schools make it mandatory for students to wear uniforms during school time.

moneystacker

Glitch_brown

Con

You may use any and all information i will not limit you to your research and i mean this for all over the world not just in one country. This round is just for clarification and not for the debate itself. lets have a great and fun debate and let the better win.
moneystacker

Pro

OK I accept this debate and await the con sides argument.

Good luck con and have fun.
Glitch_brown

Con

Ok i will start this off, to me if my school made us wear uniforms i would not be happy for one that would be a drastic change for me, because i have never had to wear a school uniform other than CPI but thats not school thats trades. on the other hand i feel that your cloth tells about a persons personality and it shows what they like to wear. and i feel that a uniform constricts them from there creativeness in cloths. But i know that some people may wear inappropriate cloths and i hopeful they get that taken care of and just because someone wears something that is not school appropriate that does not mean you should jump the gun and mandate uniforms but what they should do is make rules about what type of cloth are appropriate like no shorty shorts, and no perverted cloths, one those students are about as old as 18 and under and there just not old enough to be wearing that kind of wardrobe. So thats what i have to state now its your turn, make it good.
moneystacker

Pro

Intro: I age with many people that wearing what I want is great, but wearing uniforms is only in school also the benefits of school uniforms are numerous, and many schools nationwide have adopted a uniform policy in public, private and parochial settings. Not only do school uniforms help reduce the cost of a growing child's school wardrobe, but uniforms assist with discipline and behavioral issues.

cont 1: School uniforms ensure people don't label others
What I am saying is that with school uniforms kids will open up to each other. What I mean is that in school lets say a kid dressed in preppy clothes sees a kid with ragged like clothing or Goth clothes, he will not interact with him or make fun of him. IF all kids have uniforms they will get engaged with each other and not label them in a group. Another example is when you see kids sag their pants or whatever you assume their dumb ghetto kids which isn't' always true. Uniforms ensure kids are not labeled and ensure a higher unity amount the kids in the school.

cont 2: benefits of uniforms
"Preventing gang colors, etc. in schools
"Decreasing violence and theft because of clothing and shoes
"Instilling discipline among students
"Reducing need for administrators and teachers to be 'clothes police' (for example, determining whether shorts are too short, etc.)
"Reducing distractions for students
http://712educators.about.com...

Conclusion: As you can see uniforms have many benefits that are worth considering. I admit I like my own clothing but it would also be real nic eto have a school environment where people are treated more equally due to same outfits

Response: My opponent's full main argument is that kids are limited in creativity they can express in clothes, is true but again it is only in school and they are not limited in the creativity they can exrpress in the mind. Also benefits of school uniforms outweigh the cost.c
Glitch_brown

Con

Glitch_brown forfeited this round.
moneystacker

Pro

I will be fair and not post anything until opponent responds.
Glitch_brown

Con

Glitch_brown forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
Glitch_brownmoneystackerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture