nstav
RXR

should scientists research string theory

nstav

Pro

it should be taught even though it is dead
RXR

Con

I would like to thank my oppenent to this interesting debate, the question is should scientists study on the string theory ? In my opinion no because of a few flaws in this theory. The first flaw is that it can't produce a measurable prediction or is even testable. This will cause problems to a scientists research because they cannot produce data to support this theory or even if the theory exists. My second flaw is that it shouldn't even be called a theory. It's more of a proto-theory. So no.

nstav

Pro

even though it is flawed we can research a way to research it. and also if you believe in god or any religion that si a flawed theory to so i hope you don't
RXR

Con

Yes we can do more research on it but it will be useless in the end because scientists can't test out this theory (yet). Anyways scientists still haven't found any 'strings' to gather data from, even if we find these 'strings' it would take a lot of energy to uncurl them. First of all, if these 'strings' exist then i will support research on the the string theory. But for now, it's just not possible.
nstav

Pro

nstav forfeited this round.
RXR

Con

my job is done
Posted by nstav 1 year ago
nstav
i'm only ten just sayin ( go esy on me)