alexis.kavallieros
nkava

should smacking children be illegal

alexis.kavallieros

Con

Welcome Ladies and Gentleman the motion for this debate is should smacking children be illegal. I personally think that if you hit children they are going to have a bad memory of that so they are not going to do it again so that is a good thing. I strongly believe as opposition that children have to be smacked because they can sometimes to some really bad things which you do not want them to do again in the future. You should never encourage your children to do bad things so if they do something bad you straight away punish them by giving them a smack. Now because of this reason we have to support this motion. We should smack children therefore they do not like it that is why they will not do it again whereas you feel bad because you have hit you're child. So Ladies and Gentleman i have told you today that smacking children should not be illegal.

Thank you for letting me speak as an opposition.
nkava

Pro

Ladies ad gentlemen, the motion that stands before us today is that smacking children should be illegal.
Before I move on to my case I would like to indulge in some rebuttal. The opposition said that if your child does something wrong you should smack him to punish them. I strongly disagree because there are millions of other ways to teach your child a lesson, in exception of smacking such as: grounding and having a serious talk in which your child will understand and hopefully analyse with you the mistakes he has done and why. Now let me move on to my case, which I will do by raising up two points. When you smack a child It will slowly get used to it. When your child grows up and has kids of himself the first thing that will come to his head when his child does something bad is to smack it and soon this will develop and his children will do the same thing e.t.c Here is a question for you to think about ladies and gentlemen, would you want to live on a society where people smack their kids?
Now on to my second point. When a child is hit regularly it will slowly get into the habit of doing that too.
Do you want your child going around and when it doesn't agree with something to just smack the person that annoys it. I don't believe so. Sadly that is what is going to happen
For all the above reasons I beg to propose.
Thank you very much ladies and gentlemen.
alexis.kavallieros

Con

alexis.kavallieros forfeited this round.
nkava

Pro

nkava forfeited this round.
Posted by TheBoss 4 years ago
TheBoss
pretty bad so far...