Freddy.Kruger
carloscruz

should spongbob be banned please. yes or no because its really inappropiate

Started: 1/21/2018 Category: TV

Freddy.Kruger

Pro

should spongbob be banned and replaced by dragon ball z
carloscruz

Con

No. It is one of my favorite shows even today (I'm 15 turning 16 soon). Anyways its 2018, the world is filled by edgy kids and crude jokes. But on a serious note kids have access to a lot more inappropriate things than a children's show for example on YouTube there are videos like the recent Jake Paul video where he shows a person that committed suicide. There are also many other websites not suitable for children like porn hub. Not to mention millions of kids play violent video games like Call Of Duty, GTA, Assassin's Creed, and many more. In today's world it doesn't really matter if a kid is exposed to a few rude jokes he/ she doesn't even know the meaning of. Again I've watched it ever since I was a little kid and honestly I turned out fine
Freddy.Kruger

Pro

no its really not a kid show squidward says dimwit and then there also the episode with the swears.
carloscruz

Con

Dimwit literally just means a silly person which Patrick and spongebob actually are. And the episode with the cursing is just one of hundreds plus it was censored. Everyone will eventually be exposed to curse words anyways whether through family, friends, school, etc. Now since you mentioned it should be replaced by dragon ball z it really shouldn't under your way of thinking. Don't get me wrong I love that show but it is filled with violent scenes, a lot more cursing, and is overall less suitable for kids
Freddy.Kruger

Pro

well its just like you said they will learn curse words at some point and you know spongbob is not a good show plus I played adult games when i was 5
carloscruz

Con

There are millions that like it but that is just your opinion and I respect it 🌚
Posted by kitty_cat_LOL 5 months ago
kitty_cat_LOL
i'm kind of on both sides
it's funny but then sometimes i don't like what i hear
Posted by carloscruz 5 months ago
carloscruz
It honestly is but I had to defend my favorite show🌚
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 5 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
This is a retarded debate.
Posted by Freddy.Kruger 5 months ago
Freddy.Kruger
yes spongbob should be banned