haddy85
Ennee

should success be tagged with gender or religion..??

haddy85 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

haddy85

Pro

Ennee

Con

I don't think I understand what you're asking correctly, so the answer honestly depends on the context of your question.

If you mean if success of a person should be attributed to their gender or religion, I’d say neither. Success is about either inheriting whatever it is that makes a person successful or achieving it through hard work and overcoming of challenges. While it is easier for males to become successful due to the patriarchy in most countries (and the resulting oppression of women). Religion doesn’t exactly matter?? Or at least, not for the most part. Any person of any religion can be successful depending on the country or region they’re in, and what the «success» is. Is the success climbing Mt. Everest? Religiona dn gender have nothing to do with that. Is the success giving birth to a child? You need a functional womb and vagina for that, but religion isn’t accountable for that (gender isn’t, either, since you can have a vagina and not be a woman). Is the success having a corporate with lots of money? At this point, usually it’s inheriting business. Men are more likely to inherit massive corporations (or at least they seem to, from what I know), but women are also capable of inheriting such enterprises. Enterprises like these can also obviously be achieved. This success is thus also not determined neither by religion nor gender.

Or do you instead mean another debate you created that is about success, and wonder what to tag it? Success is typically a political or social type of thing, so I'd tag it with that instead???

So really, what’s the context here?