bossya95
joshizinfamous

should teen mothers be home school or go to public school ?

bossya95

Pro

i think that teen mothers should be home school
joshizinfamous

Con

Since my opponent has only provided one reason for his affirmation of the resolution "should teen mothers be home school or go to public school ?" I will only give one attack and then go on to my own contentions.

Definitions:
OA- (Opponents Argument)

OA1: "i think that teen mothers should be home school" (Direct Quote)
This provides no reason to why he is taking the pro side of this. From this I recive the implication that he would like to debate for teen mothers to go to home school. Since this is essentially not an argument at all I have no way to negate it except to prove why they should not though my own case.

I will now provide reasons why I stand in negation of the above resolution.

C1: In the hypothetical case of bullying, schools have rules to protect all student equally.
Rules are in place as stated for the protections of all students equally. Since these rules are in place we cannot assume that people will break these rules. Since we cannot assume this we cannot say they are in any type of danger.

C2: Teen Mothers are still the same as other people in the forms of education.
Since my opponent has not provided any reasoning for his statement this is a direct negation of the resolution. Teen mothers can be anybody from ages 13-19. A teen mother is equally as capable of learning as an equally matched teen. Since they have rules to protect them they are as safe to learn as the next teen.

Thank-you and I now turn it over to my opponent.
bossya95

Pro

home school is better for teen mothers because if they cant afford day care they can watch them themself and get their school work dne also
joshizinfamous

Con

For a brief roadmap I will be attacking claims made by my opponent then moving on to restate and defend my own.

My opponent stated- "home school is better for teen mothers because if they cant afford day care they can watch them themself and get their school work dne also"
Obviously a child will require some sort of attention. This attention can be equated to a distraction on the education road. If this distraction is present according to my study. [1] Since this will serve as a distraction we cannot impede the educational highway for something such as comfort. Also studies [2] and [3] can be equated to this situation. Next for the financial aspect of his claim. We cannot impede education because of finances. Since I have shown that in home schooling with a child is ineffective this attack also falls.

Also my opponent has not attacked any of my claims so they stand as of now.

[1]http://www.earthtimes.org...
[2]http://news.cnet.com...
[3]http://www.dmv.ca.gov...
bossya95

Pro

bossya95 forfeited this round.
joshizinfamous

Con

Obviously my opponent has forfeited this round of debate. This must be held against her. Important to also note she has not given me any reason why she may forfeit she has simply not posted. I encourage my opponent to continue to debate in round 4. Also if there is any reason you did not post please message or comment on the debate. Thanks!
bossya95

Pro

bossya95 forfeited this round.
joshizinfamous

Con

My opponent has not refuted any arguments, has not defended her own arguments, and has forfeited multiple rounds. Please vote con on all points that are not subject matters. Thanks