catlover13
Plasmawipes

should teens be allowed to drive at 13 or younger?

Started: 11/18/2016 Category: Cars
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

catlover13

Pro

Well I am 13 and it sucks not being able to drive! I am so looking forward to the day I will drive, I have been learning how sence I was 8! I know possibly every known road laws and every little trick and tips in the car, I even know what every little button does! I mow lawns and babysit to earn money, and I own a riding lawnmower and I get comments from everyone on how good I drive that lawnmower even my dad seid that he knows that I am probably a great driver, but he still won't let me drive the car!
Plasmawipes

Con

its against the law.
catlover13

Pro

Well I know it's against the law but how will you learn to drive I think that learning at a young age is good because it will be permanently be stuck in your brain forever and while you have your permit you can learn even more and be corrected on your mistakes.
Plasmawipes

Con

You may have a great point but young children lack the maturity to drive and make critical decisions.