blagdon
Arimfexendrapuse

should teens with a broken leg or arm be put down?

Arimfexendrapuse has forfeited round #4.

blagdon

Pro

I was raised on a farm. My parents, two women and one man, raised me to believe that when a horse had a broken leg, we would put it down. My pet cow was put down when I was 12 years old because of a broken front leg. I loved that cow, but it destroyed my heart. I became cold. I am now a doctor, and believe that the practice of putting down teens with broken limbs should become prominent. Please debate, please don't hate. Thank you.
RIP, Cowy. (circa 1960)
Arimfexendrapuse

Con

personally, I believe that your statement is absurd, and I am definite that you are not a real doctor. first of all, the parents of the kid would never agree to it, as they love their child, broken limbs and all. second, arms and legs heal fairly quickly, in almost 6-10 WEEKS, which is something a doctor would know. killing the kid would be like destroying your house when you spill something on the carpet. you would take 75 years of his life, because he broke something he could live without, but wont have to, because it will heal in an infinitesimal amount of time. Most of all, what confuses me is I see no benefit in your suggested practice, and am wondering, first and foremost, why you would promote it.
blagdon

Pro

this debate is about health concerns not about my legitimacy as a doctor. i have my doctorate. in 6-10 wks a lot of work can be done on a farm. u can miss a whole harvest it is not worth the thousands of millions of dollars it will cost to mend a broken bone. thank u for ur willingness to debate this topic. many ppl have laughed or have not taken the time to hear
me out.
Arimfexendrapuse

Con

ok, so you are saying that teen animals, or teen humans should be put down. im confused about your message. if a cow has a broken leg on a farm, then it is the farmers choice to kill it.
blagdon

Pro

woah woah woah wtf..HUMANS? No no no. Im not even sure how you mixed that up. Teens are young pigs, many people are not willing to put down these pigs because of the meat they can produce while older. These pigs should be put down as they take up much room in pens. It also costs a lot of money to heal these pigs. It is not worth the money to heal these pigs in my opinion.
Arimfexendrapuse

Con

oh.... I thought you meant humans.... geez....ok, in that case I would say that it should be the choice of the farmer, because its not the institutions choice to decide
blagdon

Pro

well now u look like an idiot and ur not even for or against this matter ur just saying
It's up to the farmer
Posted by blagdon 11 months ago
blagdon
Hey I said no hate. This is a free country and a website for ppl to speak their mind and show their ideas no need to hate
Posted by blagdon 11 months ago
blagdon
Thank u mustang boy. I knew I would win
:) first debate first win!
Posted by Blewnoa8 11 months ago
Blewnoa8
What are you stupid why the hell would you even think of putting a human down for as something stupid as breaking a leg or arm
Posted by Mu5t4ng_b0y 11 months ago
Mu5t4ng_b0y
we already known who won