paxston101
FollowerofChrist1955

should the government be more open about world issues to the people

paxston101 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

paxston101

Pro

Should the government be more open about real life world issues with the people?
Yes they should so we know what we going to be prepared for. I do agree that the government should have privacy but not do a degree when nothing is shared. I think the common people should be aware of whats going on with the world and America. I just believe that our government should be more open about the world.
FollowerofChrist1955

Con

I accept this debate, you may state your case! Good luck!
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 1 week ago
FollowerofChrist1955
7.6 BILLION to 2.6 billion in a 7 year period?
Course you have to read the Bible to know it"s talking over a seven year period .. but ... thats right ... YOU don"t BELIEVE it so that makes if FALSE right?
FollowerofChrist1955
Course I think he may forfeit, if he does, I will let the matter die in limbo ... cause it never made sense to me at onset.

Course AS a Christian, who believes, (By legitimate proof) that God is not ONLY in control, but that the entirety of the Bible, depicts, the whole of human history, from inception TO ENDING. That it HAS BEEN available the whole of human history, to anyone who need only looked for themselves.

According to this book, the World is going precisely AS IT IS SUPPOSED TO.

2 Timothy 3
3"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2"For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

** the entirety of nonbelievers today!
3"Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

LGBT/Transgenders, gender identity people, government corruption on a massive scaie. God kicked out of the Country!

4"Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5"Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6"For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7"Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Evolutionists, Scientists who alter results, falsify documents.

8"Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9"But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

How will it end..... The suspense is killing me?
Oh yeah ... the Bible!

Zechariah 13:8
And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

Tsk ... SUCKS to be a nonbeliever eh?
FollowerofChrist1955
The problem ... at least as I see it, is that the entire statement IS UNTRUE from the word go. The Government IS open, about all issues!

They openly, shaft the American people. They don"t hide anything but illegal things, which they will never tell you in the first place.

Their not gonna tell you when they accept bribes, special favors for voting a certain way. The affairs their having or whether their involved in pedophilia.

But check it out yourself. The government takes your rights away .... in your face. So what are you refering to? UFO"s ..? Please, there is NO EVIDENCE save pictures, in a world of photoshop. Conspiracies? That"s the purpose FOR conspiracies... their NO PROOF, just suspicion. The American people have loads of suspicions but ZERO PROOF other than hearsay.

The bill of rights, the constitution, give you all the rights ... the government CHANGES those right in front of your face ... they don"t hide it! Freedom of speech .... congress passed the hate speech laws in 1940 ... they didn"t hide it! Freedom of gun owners ... there have been 100 gun control laws that have attempted to take that from you ... none secretly! Freedom of Religion, congress and the Court openly took that away, by calling it discrimination.... now you cannot refuse service, because its now discrimination.

The government just passed a law to PAY FOR SEXCHANGE operations with YOUR TAX DOLLARS ... they did that in your face. So again I submit .... EXACTLY WHAT is the government not being IN YOUR FACE about? They don"t care what you think ... their in control!
Posted by Stonehe4rt 2 weeks ago
Stonehe4rt
I think they are saying the Government shouldn't hide things from the people.

And that is a good question. Would people freak out every time something happened? Or maybe they would be chill about it. I don't know enough about the subject so maybe when this debate is accepted I will learn something from it.
Posted by Throwback 2 weeks ago
Throwback
I don't know what your debate title, nor what your first round statements, mean. I either agree, disagree, or have no opinion.