pushyleaf9002
conservative.justice

should the second amendment be destroyed

pushyleaf9002 has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

pushyleaf9002

Con

I chose this argument because that is what we are working on in class today. I say that the 2nd amendment should not be changed. idk why but please i want a good argument.
conservative.justice

Pro

I am very pro-2nd Ammendment and I am very well versed on this topic. I run my own political company and I can give you the strongest of both sides of the argument, I have had this debate too many times to count and I can help you out.
pushyleaf9002

Con

I would like to thank you for your time and effort that has not been put in just yet. But of course it is probably now just a tad late in the argument to fight so, I thank you again for your time.
conservative.justice

Pro

Okay well follow my instagram @conservative.justice or message me if you need any info