taterface23
wrichcirw

should the teaching in schools be changed

wrichcirw

taterface23

Pro

ok I have a strong argument for this topic I believe that in the class rooms the teachers should get ride of the kids in the class that do not apply there selves, don't want to learn, don't care and don't want to be there they should just not be there. I think this because there are the kid in the class who have the right attitude want to learn and want to get a good job it is harder for them to do that when the ignorant kids are there because the teacher will waste his/her time on that kid and not the kids that want to learn so they are not getting a good education and a better chance to be successful. the bad kids are already going to bring down are society why waste are time with them.
wrichcirw

Con

I thank taterface for instigating this debate.

CON - I believe the teaching methods in school should NOT be changed.

1) PRO states that he believes "teachers should get ride of the kids in the class that do not apply there selves, don't want to learn, don't care and don't want to be there they should just not be there."

I fully agree with PRO on this point, however, teachers already have a method to deal with these kind of kids. Teachers are able to get rid of kids that don't apply themselves by giving them failing grades. These students get held back while other kids progress through the education system. There is nothing wrong with the teaching method.

2) PRO also states that the "teacher will waste his/her time on that kid and not the kids that want to learn so they are not getting a good education and a better chance to be successful."

PRO fails to realize that these teachers are NOT wasting their time on these kids, but are trying to get them to learn. The teacher is doing his or her job to perfection by trying to get these kids to learn. The teacher is doing a great job here.

For kids that want to learn, that want to get a good education, and show a demonstrated ability to learn, there are honors classes for these kids. Again, there is nothing wrong with the teaching method.

3) PRO also states that "the bad kids are already going to bring down are society why waste are time with them."

By "bad kids", I will assume PRO is referring to kids that "do not apply there selves, don't want to learn, don't care and don't want to be there." "Bad kids" often face disciplinary measures. They are often taken out of class and put into detention, or some other form of punishment. If these kids cause enough trouble, they get expelled from school. There's no need to change how this work; again, I don't see anything wrong with the teaching method.

CONCLUSION

There are measures in place in schools to address all of PRO's arguments. The teaching method is fine and does not need to be changed.

I agree with PRO that the fewer "bad kids" the better, but we have to give them a chance. If they mess up, they will face the consequences.
taterface23

Pro

taterface23 forfeited this round.
wrichcirw

Con

Move to end this debate if PRO forfeits.
taterface23

Pro

taterface23 forfeited this round.
wrichcirw

Con

"It's not unusual to be loved by everyone..."

Vote CON.
Posted by Azul145 4 years ago
Azul145
Another burn to an amateur by my friend whrichcirw
Vote Placed by emospongebob527 4 years ago
emospongebob527
taterface23wrichcirwTied
Reasons for voting decision: Counter TMR
Vote Placed by The_Master_Riddler 4 years ago
The_Master_Riddler
taterface23wrichcirwTied
Reasons for voting decision: pre spelled rid wrong and pro forfeited