CPUSA99
Smidday

should the united mermaid and People's front of america take america by force or peacefully

CPUSA99

Pro

1st round acceptance and intro hope someone takes this
Smidday

Con

As ambassador of the United Mermaid and People's front of America, I believe that the occupation of the U.S. should be a peaceful one
CPUSA99

Pro

people racially treat our mermaid populous badly and it prevents us from running for office. We must FIGHT THE POWER STORM EVERY STATE CAPITAL WE MUST RISE UP AGAINST THIS TYRANNY!!!!!!!! VIVA ViVA ViVa

Joyina asilwi nasemhlabeni wonke

YMUNO "'N YMLADD AR DRAWS Y BYD

REGISTRACE n" boj po cel"m světě

פאַרבינדן אונדזער קאַמף אַריבער די וועלט

JOIN ons stryd DIE W"RELD

Kujiunga na mapambano wetu duniani kote

h4;n1;l3;m3;l0;l1; k6;k2;n3;k2;l8; h1;h8;h4;i3;h8;h9; m0;n1;l4;m4;n1;l3;k6; l5;n1;k5;k6;n1;m3;
Smidday

Con

Yes, I agree united we stand as a mighty race, however violence is not the way. You gain more flies with honey than vinegar and we must show these humans that our race is not a tyrannious one like theirs, we need them on our side, they have chemical and nuclear arms whereas we only have hydro-ballistic arms. We can take them in the sea, but not the land or air, we have a huge disadvantage, which is why I implore the Mermaid population to accept the human domain so that we may live in harmony.

Setanim fan Sessmuna!
CPUSA99

Pro

"This is the first demand we must raise An army that has the ability to make it that our people be set free, that these chains be burst asunder, that Earth be once again captain of her soul and master of her destinies, together with all those who want to join OUR CAUSE

And the fulfillment of this first demand will then open up the way for all the other reforms. And here is one thing that perhaps distinguishes us from you (mermaids) as far as our programme is concerned, although it is very much in the spirit of things: our attitude to the Human problem.

For us, this is not a problem you can turn a blind eye to-one to be solved by small concessions. For us, it is a problem of whether our nation can ever recover its health, whether the human spirit can ever really be eradicated. Don't be misled into thinking you can fight a disease without killing the carrier, without destroying the bacillus. Don't think you can fight racial tuberculosis without taking care to rid the nation of the carrier of that racial tuberculosis. This Human contamination will not subside, this poisoning of the nation will not end, until the carrier himself, the Human, has been banished from our midst.
Smidday

Con

My opponent has referred to the Earth as a woman, almost as it is human, and a woman cannot be a master, they must be a mistress. My opponents lack of this knowledge leads me to believe that they are unfamiliar with human terms and must be educated on the subject.

They have referred to humans as a virus to the Earth, how will we be any different, and if we eradicate the Americans, what my opponent has not addressed is that there are more nations of humans that just America, if we attack America, however nations while become involved and wipe us out, as my opponent stated, that to stop/kill a virus you must wipe it out completely. Wouldn't the humans do this if they knew our intention. From previous species we have seen that humans are very good at destruction. Let sleeping dogs lie, we have the whole ocean and can move to another region away from America if we really wanted, but no we choose to stay there.

CPUSA99

Pro

you do NOT UNDERSTAND THE STRUGGLE OF OUR PEOPLE! WE HAVE BEEN HUNTED AND PERSECUTED OVER THE YEARS WE ARE BANNED FROM BARS AND LAND ITS NOT FAIR WE MUST SLAUGHTER THE BAD HUMANS BUT ALLOW THOSE WHO JOIN US TO LIVE!!!!!!!
Smidday

Con

Smidday forfeited this round.
CPUSA99

Pro

CPUSA99 forfeited this round.
Smidday

Con

Since my opponent didn't summarise, I will leave it to the good people or DDO to decide the fate of humanity, choose wisely.
Posted by CPUSA99 3 years ago
CPUSA99
THIS IS NO JOKE OUR PARTYY WILLLL RISEEEEs
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
I assume this is a troll debate? Otherwise I think if con takes the neither side, pro will be unable to meet her BoP.