mmmmmmmmmm
ho11yw00d

should there be gun rights

ho11yw00d

mmmmmmmmmm

Con

I believe that you should have the right to own guns.
ho11yw00d

Pro

You did not clarify much about what this debate is about. So I will just assume that you are pro gun.

I accept the challenge.
mmmmmmmmmm

Con

We should have the right to protect ourselves if someone is trying to get into our house and they have a gun well we have one to. You are saving not only yourselves but others that could be in danger as well
ho11yw00d

Pro

The topic says, "should there be gun rights". You took the Con position, meaning that you do not support gun rights. You are arguing against your own topic. I believe in gun rights. There is a reason why the right to bear arms is the second amendment. It is absolutely necessary in a free society. The citizens have a right to defend themselves against others and the government. Slowly, the Democratic party are taking away this right. If we continue on this current path of making gun ownership impossible, our society will forever be dependant on government for security and become a police state.........................so we will all perish.

Somewhere........idiot millennials are clapping for this to happen.
mmmmmmmmmm

Con

mmmmmmmmmm forfeited this round.
ho11yw00d

Pro

I win this round.
mmmmmmmmmm

Con

mmmmmmmmmm forfeited this round.
ho11yw00d

Pro

Yes there should be gun rights. We should be allowed to own as many guns of whatever type we want.

I win.
Posted by ho11yw00d 1 year ago
ho11yw00d
Go away Reformist. I bet you would vote for Con even though he forfeited. Stop following me.
Posted by Reformist 1 year ago
Reformist
Con is so stupid
Posted by mmmmmmmmmm 1 year ago
mmmmmmmmmm
Definitely! We have the right to defend our selves. Anyone should be aloud to by a gun as long as they are the proper age. I'd there are terror attacks and there are three people with the bad guy that have guns they can shoot back. So we should all have the right to own guns, protect our selves and others.
Posted by ViceRegent 1 year ago
ViceRegent
It is not a matter of belief. God has given man the right to self-defense by any means necessary, including firearms. The debate was over before it began.
Vote Placed by U.n 1 year ago
U.n
mmmmmmmmmmho11yw00dTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture.