hellopuppy4
jrardin12

should trees be saved????

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Started: 2/1/2018 Category: Economics
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Voting Period

hellopuppy4

Pro

i think we should save trees. what do you think?
jrardin12

Con

Of course trees should be saved. The way you are arguing though is should they be saved by not making toilet paper with them, well if you think that then go and use leaves. oh, that is part of a tree too.
hellopuppy4

Pro

so are you going to argue with me then?
jrardin12

Con

Yes, if you aren't going to use toilet paper.
hellopuppy4

Pro

trees should be saved because trees are being extinct.
jrardin12

Con

They are only going extinct if you live in a city. However, if you go to the jungles of Africa there are many trees there. Most of Russia is covered with trees as well as Canada. I lived in Mexico for most of my life and let me tell you that the whole south of Mexico is a giant jungle that spreads in to Guatemala and Belize as I can tell you since I have also visited both countries. Also this same jungle stretches all the way to Panama only to continue into South America. There are large forests in India, China, Southeast Asia, Indonesia, all of Oceania and the Korea's. Even in so called urbanized countries we have large forests such as Germany, France, Sweden, Finland and Poland have large forests. Lastly, the great old USA has a forest that stretches from western Pennsylvania to Maine. Florida has a lot of forest as well as western California which stretches to Alaska. Even New Mexico and Arizona has a whole bunch of Joshua Trees. I think we have enough in the world and then some. I will definitely not be calling to stop the production of toilet paper.
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 3 weeks ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
I love trees too!
Posted by Masterful 3 weeks ago
Masterful
Most of the logging is illegal and over sea, there's no way to regulate how foreign governments regulate. Ultimately it would be up to them.

So should trees be saved? Perhaps, but you need to provide a 'how' I ask for a 'how' simply because it's unrealistic to save trees. Propose a method for us to save them.
Posted by hellopuppy4 3 weeks ago
hellopuppy4
i love trees
Posted by hellopuppy4 3 weeks ago
hellopuppy4
i love trees
Posted by hellopuppy4 3 weeks ago
hellopuppy4
i love trees
Posted by hellopuppy4 3 weeks ago
hellopuppy4
i love trees
Posted by hellopuppy4 3 weeks ago
hellopuppy4
i love trees