redtmr
TheRealIssues72

should trump be potus

TheRealIssues72

redtmr

Pro

Trump should be POTUS becuse trump is good
TheRealIssues72

Con

Donald Trump is a misogynistic, racist, white supremacist and will be the downfall of our country. He makes women feel unsafe in their own bodies, promotes the idea of women being sexual objects and thinks it is OK to "grab a woman by their p****." I do not see how someone so infantile could even run a bathtub. If he can't control his own hair, how is he supposed to control our country? In the past 100 days he has already gotten rid of LGBTQ+ Rights and the Black Rights pages from the white house website, put a ban strictly against Muslim countries, and dismantled the Affordable Care Act. It is unbelievable our country could be so stupid to let someone so closed minded into the office.
Posted by ConserativeDemocrat 1 year ago
ConserativeDemocrat
I know that Islam isn't a race, but a religion, but the travel ban was based on religious reasons.

Rudy Giuliani, a member of Trump's team said that Trump asked him to make the travel ban a "Muslim Ban," but to do it legally.
Posted by ConservativesUnite 1 year ago
ConservativesUnite
If you can show me one policy where trump is being racist, misogynistic, or sexist. I'm not talking about past years or events, I am talking about the policies he has in place in order to run the country, that is considered a hate crime.
Posted by ConservativesUnite 1 year ago
ConservativesUnite
Posted by Mharman 1 year ago
Mharman
When a liberal says "you need to be more open minded." it really means "You should believe what I believe."
Posted by Mharman 1 year ago
Mharman
Vote Placed by ConserativeDemocrat 1 year ago
ConserativeDemocrat
redtmrTheRealIssues72Tied
Reasons for voting decision: While I may not agree with all of Con's arguments, he at least had arguments. All Pro did was say Trump is good because he is good, which isn't a reason, while Con brought up Trump may be a discriminatory person and has potential policies that may hurt Americans. I vote Con.
Vote Placed by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
redtmrTheRealIssues72Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro merely makes the assertion that Trump good whereas con at least explains reasons for believing Trump is a bad president. Pro failed to explain why I should vote for him, and con provided sufficient enough reasons to negate for the type of debate this was. Arguments to con.