Scarrlet33
Sonofcharl

should we ban helium ballons

Scarrlet33 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Scarrlet33

Pro

we should ban helium balloons because they can hurt the wild life and they can harm other things that are inportant to the world
Sonofcharl

Con

Hello.

I think I might win this debate on spelling and grammar alone.

Nonetheless. It's heart warming to see a 109 year old taking an interest in environmental issues.

I wasn't aware that helium balloons were such a dangerous projectile. I would have thought that they were quite soft and bouncy.

Please explain the other detrimental effects , that you make reference to in your opening round.