nkq64670
DEBATOR2017

should we ban zoos. Please use true evidence.

nkq64670

Con

I think we should keep zoos so no animals go extinct.
DEBATOR2017

Pro

We should ban zoos because a lot of animals get abused plus they need to be kept in a natural habitat
nkq64670

Con

But zoos save the animals and restore them back to health, for example Brook field zoo saved 2 baby bears from the wild because their mother died and they wouldn't have survived without their mother. Brook field zoo still have those bears today. So at least Brook field zoo doesn't abuse the animals.
DEBATOR2017

Pro

It said that the animals are kept in an enclosure way so they dont allow their lives to be live in a natural way. Plus the animals are sad and lonely kept in a cage where there friends are not by them.

source http://www.veganpeace.com...
nkq64670

Con

Well actually the animals are with family.
DEBATOR2017

Pro

According to The Guardian, police have been accused of unnecessarily shooting many of the animals. They were also seen by zoo staff taking selfies beside lions, tigers and other large animals they had shot. "I couldn't believe what I was seeing," one worker said. "It was like a trophy for them." That is outrageous when animals become extinct we could die because we need the animals to live.

I want to thank my compeititor it will be a good fight!

Source https://www.vice.com...