minaid
TomThePenguin

should we explore space or the ocean more?

minaid has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

minaid

Pro

Do you think that we should explore Space or Ocean more? Let us know what you think!
TomThePenguin

Con

In the matter of space exploration versus ocean exploration, I believe that it is more necessary to devite our resources to the former. We have more to learn from in a vast and untamed space, more questions unanswered. The oceans are all terrestrial, so whatever is discovered there is little more than another bullet point for environmentalists. In outer space, however, we find the potential for technological improvement, and futuristically speaking, we need more room as a popularion to expand. By 2050, there will be 2 billion more people. This growth is exponential, and unless we plan to live in a pineapple under the sea, the next step must be up, not down.
Posted by I_Go_RAWR 1 year ago
I_Go_RAWR
Correction: I have no earthly, astrally, divine, or unholy clue, how "W34;", got there. I meant "Infinitely >"
Posted by I_Go_RAWR 1 year ago
I_Go_RAWR
I just would like to state the 'over obvious and therefore dumb' that when it comes to amount to explore space (i.e. anything NOT of our planet) is, to human knowledge, LITERALLY W34; > than the Ocean/Seas. We can never, WILL never successfully 'explore' space. The ocean, however, is obviously finite. I'll go to gaming terms of summary

TL;DR - Space > Ocean = Finish the finite (aka - the possible).
Posted by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
MagicAintReal
I would just answer yes.
Yes we should explore space or the ocean.
Posted by DrKaboom44 1 year ago
DrKaboom44
The ocean first because if we don't even understand the land we live on and around then how will we learn to live anywhere else?