captianaids
breakingamber

should we exterminate white people

breakingamber

captianaids

Pro

They have done so many bad things from the roman empire all the way to america and slavery. in all they shopuld just die
breakingamber

Con

It is true that "whites" are "meaner" to "blacks".
Why am I using quotation marks on the words, "whites" and "blacks?"
This is because genetically, there is not a single difference. It is just skin color.
If you think about it, and/or research it, if a white person stayed in Africa or near the Equator for some amount of time, his/her skin would grow darker. After one or two generations, the grandchildren of the first white person would have completely dark skin and would be unrecognizable from a black.
Interesting isn't it?
If you decided to "eliminate all whites," you would have to kill off every single person on Earth.
I really don't think you'd want to do that.
captianaids

Pro

honastly thats an even better iddea because than there wioll be no more hate but that will never happen so all the niggers spicks and chinks should team up and just kill all the whites and fyi how does that woirk that would mean all the black people in the usa should be white
breakingamber

Con

However, the debate is about whether we should kill off all the whites, not to kill off everyone on the planet. I do not want to do that.
captianaids

Pro

exactly alol whites should die they only bring trouble except for jews they can stay but all other whites need to go kill them selfs all they do is ruin countries and kill people
breakingamber

Con

Actually, the white people don't cause other people's deaths, its the other way around. Other people start getting aggressive and start wars, and then the white people have to shut those people down. Though it is true the white people end up killing a lot of other people, those people really brought it upon themselves didn't they?
Also, most white people don't like killing others. This causes the white people great grief to kill anyone. (that includes me even though I'm Asian.)
Posted by kkkkatie126 1 year ago
kkkkatie126
Yes we should. I'm white and I support the extermination of white people. Blacks are so much better than us honkies,all crackers do to this world is start war and cause disease. White people do need to be exterminated.
Posted by breakingamber 1 year ago
breakingamber
That's what I said!
Posted by Sir_Shadow 1 year ago
Sir_Shadow
This is just hilarious XD

Besides, skin color actually is a genetic difference :b It's your genes which determine skin color, size, shape, and other things, which is why you look like your parents and not a random character generator result.
Posted by Lager 1 year ago
Lager
I've reported this debate. This topic is absolutely despicable.Advocating the genocide of a race is not an appropriate topic. If the topic was if we should exterminate all jews or all blacks, it would be removed immediately.
Posted by wipefeetnmat 1 year ago
wipefeetnmat
Didn't bring up the " how does that woirk that would mean all the black people in the usa should be white" statement for argument lol.
Posted by ZacGraphics 1 year ago
ZacGraphics
Quite alright. :P
Posted by breakingamber 1 year ago
breakingamber
Oh, sorry.
Posted by ZacGraphics 1 year ago
ZacGraphics
@breakingamber
I made the disclaimer that you could insert ANY race into that statement. I'm not bashing on Asians in any way. I apologize if I came across that way, but those were not my intentions.
Posted by ZacGraphics 1 year ago
ZacGraphics
"...Really, you could insert any race into that statement."*
(Fixed spelling error in my first statement)
Posted by breakingamber 1 year ago
breakingamber
I'm Asian.
Vote Placed by Balacafa 1 year ago
Balacafa
captianaidsbreakingamberTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con objectively wins this debate. Pro argued off topic and ended up shifting the resolution and advocating the termination of everyone on the planet. This was used in the round for rebuttals and therefore con's argument was left uncontested. This means that con meets his BOP and con doesn't because he failed to debate the resolution being discussed.