kimmi
coreyliddil

should we have school

kimmi

Con

I don't think children should be required to go to school
coreyliddil

Pro

Most kids don't realize the value of school until after they've already completed it, and a free education is one of the most valuable things in life. If you give a bunch of 5 year olds the choice between going to school and not going to school then of course they're all going to say no, but then when they're 18 and can't get a job because they can't read or speak coherently, they're all going to realize the value of education and wish that they had taken advantage of it.
kimmi

Con

But some schools r not free like privet schools
coreyliddil

Pro

Well nobody has to go to a private school. There are public schools all over the country that offer a free, quality education
kimmi

Con

what people haven't seen is that not every school is public most schools are privet and they do cost money
coreyliddil

Pro

coreyliddil forfeited this round.
coreyliddil

Pro

coreyliddil forfeited this round.
Posted by Sandy8 3 years ago
Sandy8
School isn't as bad as it seems. The homework might seem bad but school itself isn't. Personally, I'm a teen and I love school, it helps me understand so muh more about life, but what I don't like is homework...I mean a small amount is ok but 7 pages of notes is just ridiculous.
It's more so the amount of work, not school in general.