PokemonCatch
Ra1n

should we help endangered animals?

PokemonCatch

Pro

I think we should help animals because some animals rely on others. For example, if all zebras go extinct, Lions would have less food to feed on. Also, If we kill an animal, we could go jail, if they go extinct because we hunt them, we may kill all 10,000 endangered animals I know of. My last point is that you think all the other animals kill there prey more than we kill them, but we actually hunt them WAY more than they do. Some animals might be to scared to come near humans ever agian!
Ra1n

Con

Extinction is a natural process that has occurred tens of thousands of years before humans existed and will continue tens of thousands of years after we are gone. There is no duty on our part to go around stopping natural processes from occurring. Over 0.1% of all species in the world go extinct every year, and at the same time, new species arise. Nature has always had its way of adapting and there is no obligation on our part to try and play God. Zebras are in no way going extinct and liond hunt plenty of other prey. Killing an animal is not the same as deciding not to protect endangered species; that is absurd. However, it is not as absurd as your last point. I challenge you to bring me one shred of evidence that says the thousands of lions in the world kill more zebras than humans do.
PokemonCatch

Pro

PokemonCatch forfeited this round.
Ra1n

Con

Ra1n forfeited this round.
Posted by Ra1n 2 years ago
Ra1n
Yes, that's how debating works.
Posted by PokemonCatch 2 years ago
PokemonCatch
No offense con, but whenever i make a debate, does everyone have to correct me?!
Posted by TimothyLight 2 years ago
TimothyLight
I think if you want to help animals, go ahead. It will help your conscious maybe if you save an animal species. The Bald Eagle is our symbol animal, and we are trying to help them.