darby
Sgtmackenzie

should we spend more money on educational resources or physical education?

darby

Con

should we be allowed to spend more money on educational resources or on physical education? i vote educational resources because most kids don't participate in p.e.because its either to hot to cold or they are just lazy we shouldnt spend our money or waste it on nothing
Sgtmackenzie

Pro

My vote would be for physical education and here is why. Children need to learn to respect themselves and each other when they are growing up and nothing helps in this area like team physical activities. Cost savings from upgrading educational program technology alone could also help pay for physical education programs. The cost savings from using educational programs that teach students HOW to learn and not just learn to memorize would also help to provide funding needed.

Why have just one, when the people can have their cake and eat it too! There can always be a solution that is win-win in these scenarios and all too often we forget that. Of course it is important to me that my kids have a good educational program, but it is ALSO important that they have a good physical education program. Being too "lazy" or not wanting to participate in physical education is one factor that is leading the Obesity epidemic. Teach kids about their bodies and how to feed them and how to use them...it is just as important as any other lesson.
darby

Con

darby forfeited this round.
Sgtmackenzie

Pro

Sgtmackenzie forfeited this round.
darby

Con

darby forfeited this round.
Sgtmackenzie

Pro

Sgtmackenzie forfeited this round.
darby

Con

darby forfeited this round.
Sgtmackenzie

Pro

Sgtmackenzie forfeited this round.
darby

Con

darby forfeited this round.
Sgtmackenzie

Pro

Sgtmackenzie forfeited this round.
Posted by haert09 4 years ago
haert09
Hello My Dear,
I am well pleased to contact you after viewing your profile today through my mail contact mail address is
hamisikipkalye(at)yahoo(dot)com) give me your mail for easy contact send it directly to my mail box now and i will add you ok
God bless you.
Yours friend.
hamisi
Posted by haert09 4 years ago
haert09
Hello My Dear,
God bless you.
Yours friend.
hamisi