jackgilbert
Jug

should white people be superior to blacks

jackgilbert has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

jackgilbert

Con

Whites should not be superior to blacks. They are both people with rights, no matter what color they are, and everyone is created in God's image.
Jug

Pro

White people have put their place into the dominant race in western society, it not our fault black's did barely anything for us besides picking cotton and lugging logs. WE beat them into submission and they were to fickle to revolt for years till they found us in a soft spot. Do you see? They are lazy people. They have rights, but do they really deserve them after ALL they did? Their color is just a grouping, and this group of blacks did nothing to help us whites besides hard labor. Why do they deserve rights?
Posted by Kamikadze 2 weeks ago
Kamikadze
To my mind , white people shouldn't be superior to blacks, because we are all people, not animals. It doesn't matter, you are black or white. It is important, who you are. The only thing, that separates us from animals, it is humanity, it is ability to think rationally.
Posted by RichardCarter 3 weeks ago
RichardCarter
Yeah!

And make sure you do your argument on my 'Corporal Punishment is wrong' debate, too!
Posted by Nathaniel_B 3 weeks ago
Nathaniel_B
jackgilbert, you got this. Don't let his bitch a$$ win!
Posted by Jug 3 weeks ago
Jug
I'm doing this out of sheer boredom.
Posted by RichardCarter 3 weeks ago
RichardCarter
Maybe, What50, you should've finished your debate with me on why DDO's age criteria aren't fair than be more of a racist, sexist a**hole.
Posted by Nathaniel_B 3 weeks ago
Nathaniel_B
Then accept the challenge bitch.
Posted by What50 3 weeks ago
What50
Of course they should. The White Race in general is more superior to Blacks.
Posted by nobleislandbag 3 weeks ago
nobleislandbag
Do you think anybody would take this debate
Posted by Debating_Horse 3 weeks ago
Debating_Horse
I'm going to send this to Masterful.