BlackKe
Hippo

should wolves be reintroduced into scotland

BlackKe

Pro

They increase biodiversity
Hippo

Con

I accept ( sorry I don't have enough time now to post an argument but I want to be in this debate ).
BlackKe

Pro

U got 3 days
Hippo

Con

IIn the 9th Century, Wolves lived in Great Britain and sorrunding areas. But in that year Hywel Dda ordered all wolves to be killed.

That is the Histroy of the missing wolves, my opponent proposes to reintroduce Wolves back to Scotland which would end up spreading into The United Kingdom and Wales. This is quite a large proposal and it will most likely fail. Since the death of all the Wolves in Scotland, if you try to bring wolves back you could bring another type of Wolf over that will harm the native animals and mess up the food chain.

'They increase biodiversity'

It is stable and we are not going to introduce wolves to make this worse, To stay safe and help the environment we should not introduce the wolves back again.
BlackKe

Pro

we need a natural predator for the overpopulated deer
Hippo

Con

Pro seems to say deers need a natural predator, Sure it is a good idea to have now but we don't see a crisis of ' too much deer ' . It would be very irrelevant, the deer has more predators then just the Wolves.

Vote Con.
Posted by Hippo 2 years ago
Hippo
You have a reference for that? I cannot believe you without it.
Posted by BlackKe 2 years ago
BlackKe
only 6% of wolves harm agriculture or people