ffadsfggg
oomsday

should wolves be reintroduced to scotland

ffadsfggg

Pro

should wolves be reintroduced to Scotland?
oomsday

Con

First, let me state my points of contention. How can a question be an argument? This shows the uncertainty of the proposition in their stand and therefore the opposition should win this round.
Throughout my speech, I would be stating the cons of reintroducing wolves to Scotland. It would be stating on how this has an detrimental impact on the society and thus not allow the reintroducing of wolves to Scotland. I totally agree that we should have a balanced ecosystem and so on and so forth and we should not be so cruel to these poor little creatures. However, we should also regard humanity. After all, we are still human as we debate.
We know that a small scale of the population of Scotland consists of farmers as it is a rural and urban area. On the social scale, when we bring wolves in, livestock that is crucial to farmers would be harmed first. Slowly but surely, the livestock population would decrease. What happens? Widespread poverty and hunger. No animals to sell means no money. There is no food to eat. Even if they grow crops, the land still requires money. If this continues, the people who live near that settlement would eventually all die. It would just become a barren wasteland populated with wolves and all. Would that what the government want?
Therefore, I say not to reintroduce wolves to Scotland.
ffadsfggg

Pro

ffadsfggg forfeited this round.
oomsday

Con

oomsday forfeited this round.
ffadsfggg

Pro

there are currently lots of deer needing managed, they are reaching the maximum population that the landscape can support, and it is costing landowners money for the expensive culling bills. the deer are causing damage to woodlands and there is too many of them. reintroducing wolves would fix this and save landowners money
oomsday

Con

oomsday forfeited this round.