cobyona12345
makeupgirl1

should you get paid to be a babysitter?

cobyona12345

cobyona12345

Pro

you should get paid to baby sit cause you use your time to babysit a child that could possibly be a brat.
makeupgirl1

Con

So I babysit every Tuesday I never get paid come on I mean why should people have to pay me if all i'm doing is entertaining a child for a little bit.Also what if it is the parents honeymoon or the parents had to go to the hospital.I would babysit for free I would be pleased to babysit for free.
cobyona12345

Pro

you can save up to buy something for someone or a child you have babysitted
makeupgirl1

Con

that is true but in the first one you said the kid could possibly be a brat well you are wrong.what if you don't need to buy something i mean adults should get paid if they babysit lots of kids after school every day and thats how they make a living.You don't babysit for money that is what a job is for get one.
cobyona12345

Pro

cobyona12345 forfeited this round.
makeupgirl1

Con

makeupgirl1 forfeited this round.
Posted by Alpacthulhu 2 years ago
Alpacthulhu
You don't even know who I am. Nobody knows who I am on here. My name on my profile is Jesus Christ, for Christ's sake. How do you know if I ever babysat, and you need to lay off the funny smokes if you're thinking that I don't know anybody who has ever been to a hospital. .-.
Posted by juliavonjacque 2 years ago
juliavonjacque
you don't ever babysit. so don't even pretend that you are babysitting. nor has anyone ever been on a honeymoon or to a hospital that you know.
Posted by Alpacthulhu 2 years ago
Alpacthulhu
There should be some kind of payment if it is a repeated thing, like every tuesday or whatever, but not necessarily if just once, perhaps to be repaid with a favour or something later.
Vote Placed by o0jeannie0o 2 years ago
o0jeannie0o
cobyona12345makeupgirl1Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Not many arguments. Con ended with "what if you don't need the money" but "mom's should get paid to babysit". Offering to babysit for free is charity or volunteer work. Agreeing with pro is why i made my true decision, you cant say that sometimes you should get paid in a debate. Babysitting is something you can make a career out of (daycare) therefore you are able to be paid for it.