tellytiger
Ltalk

shuld we replace all non McDonald's restaurants in amerika to McDonald's?

Ltalk
Started: 1/30/2018 Category: Technology
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Post Voting Period

tellytiger

Pro

i think we should. the united state will be the most powerful. we would gain so much money from tourists because of the many mcsonalds restaurants. and there would be no competition so mcdonalds would be the most powerful corporation in the world meaning ronald mcdonald would be our leader. all pros, no cons!!
Ltalk

Con

If we replaced all non McDonald's restaurants in America to McDonald's, everyone would get bored with eating the same food every day. Sure, they could try everything on the menu, but they would ultimately start throwing up because of all the TRASH entering their bodies. Your theory is STUPID so eat some healthier food.
tellytiger

Pro

oh! they have a variety of foods, heathy opions included! they have salad there!!
https://www.cnbc.com...

mcdonalds changes their menus all the time! they add new things, get rid of some, and keep the classics!
you silly pants, we would NOT be eating trash! its mcfood!
buns pickle lettuce cheese put that patty in between its buger what what its burger what what :D
Ltalk

Con

I agree with you that burgers are delicious, however, if they were the only restaurant in America, the prices would spike up and become unreasonable. According to Wikipedia, McDonald's is already the second-largest fast food restaurant chain by number of locations in the world. Plus, the fact still stands that their food is high in calories and fat-content.
tellytiger

Pro

the prices, my friend, would go down because of how common it is. wikipedia can be edited by hooligans who dont know what theyre talking about. wikihow is better. calories are ENERGY
I <3 CALORIES
Ltalk

Con

I forgot to mention "my friend" that the link that you put in your debate actually said that McDonald's salads... have more calories than a big mac. So nice try with the "healthy food."
This link is accurate:
https://www.care2.com...
Or this one:
https://www.theodysseyonline.com...
McDonald's is bad. If everyone ate it every day, we would end up like Morgan Spurlock in Super Size Me.
tellytiger

Pro

i love making friends! and this is wat mcdnalds could help people do! imagine going gto the playace and meeting a new best pa? SO many benefits!
Ltalk

Con

Meeting new friends is great! But you can make friends at Burger King just as well as McDonald's. For me personally, having McDonald's is a treat. When I've worked hard and I deserve to splurge, I have junk food. But if we all had McDonald's every day, there would be no splurging.
If we changed all of the non-McDonald's restaurants to McDonald's...there would be no competition in the market. Even though they would be popular, they would still increase prices to take advantage of people.
tellytiger

Pro

but does burger king have a playplace? mcdonalds isnt junk food, junk food is like candy and chis and swiss rolls. mcdonalds is a meal. they have the dollar menu so you always have that option!
Ltalk

Con

No Burger King doesn't have a playspace. But here is the true question. You asked, should we replace all non McDonald's restaurants in America to McDonald's? The answer is still NO. It is unhealthy and is not a good choice for everyday meals.
Posted by Eunoiad 2 weeks ago
Eunoiad
If McDonald's became the only restaurant available, they would sell all the food at ridiculously high prices and make all the food even worse for you. Trust me, you don't want McDonald's to sell food worse than it already is. We'd all probably die from looking at it.
Posted by tellytiger 2 weeks ago
tellytiger
mcdonalds doesnt serve rotten ronnies, but hooters does!!
Posted by FanboyMctroll 2 weeks ago
FanboyMctroll
Not everyone likes Rotten Ronnies

Besides competition is good for business
Posted by tellytiger 2 weeks ago
tellytiger
theres virtually no flaws here
Posted by SperoXVII 2 weeks ago
SperoXVII
So many flaws with this theory
Vote Placed by Leaning 3 days ago
Leaning
tellytigerLtalkTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con makes a better argument that McDonalds does not have proper health, diversity, or price (Once they have market control). Pro arguments for money, friends, and health were not as convincing and I feel Con rebuttal and statements win. Conduct, spelling, grammar, sources are approximately equal.