COWMYON
AndreMEXICO

shuold kahoot be used in congess

COWMYON has forfeited round #2.

COWMYON

Con

according to chirstianmingle.com kahoot is the devils payground. I am a CHRISTAIN so I believe all congressmen ANBD WOMNAN should be CHRISTAIN TOO. SO I SAY DONT EVEN KAHOOT IN CONGRESS
AndreMEXICO

Pro

Hello COWMYON, I accept your argument.

Because you didn't define kahoot, I will define Kahoot as a free game-based learning platform which is held at https://kahoot.it...

First I would like to point out that your source, christianmingle.com is a dating website and is thus not a very credible source.

Congress is very prone to making bad decisions, which can culminate to become a major threat to US security. This is evidently a problem for the United States, and must be stopped.
https://www.theguardian.com...

Congressmen and women need to be educated to make better decisions for the USA. Kahoot is a perfect choice to do this, as it is a learning platform, and thus educates it's participants. Because of this, Kahoot should clearly be used in congress to educate them on how to make better decisions for the US.