COWMYON
JeWlmyan

shuold kahoot be used in congess

COWMYON

Con

according to chirstianmingle.com kahoot is the devils payground. I am a CHRISTAIN so I believe all congressmen ANBD WOMNAN should be CHRISTAIN TOO. SO I SAY DONT EVEN KAHOOT IN CONGRESS
JeWlmyan

Pro

Akthtuly according to Mein Kampf, Hitlers Audobiografy, Christian mingle is a pro Kahoot Program. I AM CHRISTAIN, IF YOU SAY IM NOT CHEISTAIN I WILL HAVE TO TELL YOU KAHoot is a very CRISTAIn app and has never been ofFiliated with SATAINISYM! Kahoot in congress is a very good thing and educatnal. Thank you
COWMYON

Con

I LL HAVE YOU NOW THat MY dAAd WorKs for Xbocks andf he got you ip Adressing. he SAys Theat YEW have been lookin UP SATNAISM in "YUTH" AND ALSO CHEMOTHERAPY cAUSEs Austism so dony tell me that satan is not in kahoot bc ACCRODING TO GANDHI 'kahot es eaustism" SO DONTTREell ME LIDLE BOI. Kepe in Mind I SM A polimitician. You are weklcome
JeWlmyan

Pro

OBH REALUTY! I am Ashamed that you hekmed me and wmy ACOunt ON XBoks! I Was LOOKING that up so I COULD FIGHT SAITAIN! I was Preparng For yoears. IM A HACKRE AND WIL SHOW THAT YOU ARE SAITAIN AND I Will fIGht YOU Rignt nOW!!!! You re SCeARED THAt Your SETEN WeAYs will bee WATSCH YOUr ExBACKS I WILL RAPOE ITTT BEITCH
COWMYON

Con

JUST WANT YOU to Now tHat My best frendd HaS a raER disease AND iMA NICe person SO To rPRove I am A cHRISTAIN I caughtTTT HErobrine and I HavE prof. Click on Dis Linck https://www.youtube.com.... So don't Tell MEE, ?A Chirstian MIngle user that Kahoote is not Autism. ILL HAVE YOUN KLNP)W THAT MY MOM Has Sckin Canser And she prolly gone die so LEABE Report this Argument
JeWlmyan

Pro

I cant believe you tried to use your MOTHERS ILKNESS to win this bedate. BECAUSE ACHTUTHLY I HAVE canser RIHGT NOW! the devule, Saituiain GAVE IT TOI ME SEKSUALLY! I WANTt0 Use Kahoot AS A Feun WaY to EDUcate CoMGREASE About SAETOINE So YOu ANd ME WonT Get ROEPED SekcsuALly By SaTIEN!