carolineaja101
Squirrelnuts57

skin care naretian

carolineaja101

Pro

I know that there's ancient healing with Dan in that in not hell law info and on so I'm you totally wrong then wouldn"t you right in with me irony trolley rose Irate told Iraq for a long time I was mad about it for a long time and what I right about now practice now is anywhere between a 60-40 diet 280 22i so sixty percent of my plate or death you know green juice and not just think about like just the plate I'm doing this to three times a day and in Queens million me in a lot of foods I and so that the balance that I go towards now and that makes me feel a lot better really boost my immune system gives me a lot of energy when I'm in a path a pattern where and traveling a lot I'm eating a lot of cooked food even though its peak in food I said he really exhausted and I know many of you feel that way every you played with that have you anybody played with the well besides traveling but just when you not getting any fresh food.

http://www.tripleeffectseyeserum.org...
Squirrelnuts57

Con

I have accepted troll not ever dabete for until then. This it my first time @1ofthese. Is this even debate, or is debit card? Is not real matter. I think avon skin narton is beta because it is not ancient heal, because ancient technology does work not good. Just like no one use Iphone 1 no more anytime now. And also me think thay fresh food is bad because can food is bad too, but it is kind of fresh but just frozen in can. It is not good but also not very bad because frozen vegggi tables and fruit is more good for you and not even lie! My plates are made of green juice too and thrre missing now so you stole them and not what I like because steal is sin you know tat right you can go to Hell and that like jail forever and hot like oven and microwave. I don't think Dan is ancient magic because magic is a one hit wonder woman band and there wasn't any other song from them bee's side (why have you gots to be that mean?'. Eye don't for sure know but Avon and mary kay are the gooder ones but fountain of youth makeup better. Thank you. I hand debt to the other #1. Ha Pee!
carolineaja101

Pro

carolineaja101 forfeited this round.
Squirrelnuts57

Con

Why had you did the forfeited? I doe not like a troll that do the forfeit. They is not to fun!!!! You're making me very angry troll!!!! I can't take it anymore!!!! I will never troll debate with you again you silly makeup advertiser!!! Silly goose...
carolineaja101

Pro

carolineaja101 forfeited this round.
Squirrelnuts57

Con

Vote for me, trolls who don't post are no fun!!!