khan1
WilliamGaspar54

smoking weed at 15 years old is it okay?

khan1

Pro

My one friend is 15 years old and he smoke weed ,is it okay if he carries on smoking weed and what will happen if he continues smokes weed.
WilliamGaspar54

Con

Smoking weed, at any age, is both ,morally and legally wrong. You may think "cigarettes do more damage" or you may think "i'm not hurting anyone, it's my body", but under the influence of THC you have no control over your actions, and you could do something that you regret later. It affects those around you, it is a nuisance to people who are in the immediate area, and will harm you mentally and physically.
khan1

Pro

Well cigarettes are more dangerous than weed because it can cause cancer,while weed can cure cancer and weed is legal in 24 states in the USA.Well people know their limits and only some people will become violent.
WilliamGaspar54

Con

Weed does not cure cancer, it is used to treat cancer, and you can use anything to treat cancer, and weed is not worse than cigarettes. If I smoke cigarettes and drive, big deal, who cares, but if I smoke weed then drive, I could injure or kill myself and others.
khan1

Pro

You say weed is worse than cigarettes well cigarettes give you cancer and other lung diseases where as weed does not give you any diseases accept if you use it at a age of 15 than it may cause brain damage but if you smoke cigarettes at any age it can still harm you.Cigarretts are one of the main causes of cancer.You say that you can smoke a cigarret and still drive thats while you cant smoke weed and drive,well weed is little bit like alcohol but more safer than alcohol but as anything it should be used responsible..You say if you smoke weed you can injure or kill someone.then why do they allow and legalise alcohol.if you drink alcohol you can injure or kill someone.WEED IS NOT BAD,PEOPLE MAKE IT BAD.
WilliamGaspar54

Con

Alcohol does kill brain cells and cause cancer, yes, and so do cigarettes, but weed, for anyone, at any age is bad. No matter how responsible you are, it will cause serious problems. You injure those around you, and what if a child smokes weed? It could cause an addiction, more crime, and other problems.