alee0523
Vance34

society is more of an influence on art

Started: 10/1/2015 Category: Arts

alee0523

Pro

Art is expression, story-telling. If you don"t have a story to tell, there is no art. So where do stories come from? Our life, our situation, our society. In an artistic process, i get an impression from something, and process it and when I release it in any artistic form of expression, someone else gets an impression from my expression. And so they can process it and share it and possibly express it so other impressions are made.
Vance34

Con

I am stating in a very polite way that could seem auspicious to most but will only make me look like a sesquipedalian. I am stating that Will Tilden does not like art.
alee0523

Pro

alee0523 forfeited this round.
Vance34

Con

As I was saying will tilden does not like art
alee0523

Pro

alee0523 forfeited this round.
Vance34

Con

Vance34 forfeited this round.
Posted by Vance34 1 year ago
Vance34
Before we start this debate could you specify what type of art it is?
Posted by boognish 1 year ago
boognish
Society is more of an influence on art...than what? Your resolution is an incomplete statement.
Posted by Seismologic 1 year ago
Seismologic
sorry to say this. but as an opinion. i do not value art. not hate, i simply do not value art, i don't see it's logical value in our life. only when one chooses to put such value in it.

i figure anything can be art, it's just the amount of attention and work that is put into it.

art is a side knowledge, only to let us know that we can focus on something completely beneficial at a remarkable sophisticated attitude.
Posted by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
You really shouldn't plagiarize.
Posted by Karan_m 1 year ago
Karan_m
I partially agree with you because art is not just story telling as you if we don't have story there no art.Art can also be made by the imagination of a person and expressing it.But I cannot accept the debate as I hadn't got your views properly .
Posted by treeless 1 year ago
treeless
What is the resolution?