Society Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

What would happen if i left my scooter outside the deli

TheImperialWizard
Imperfiect

I left my scooter outside the deli... nek minnut.. gone...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Should gay marriage be legalized?

justaloser
Adam2isback

As a lesbian atheist, I strongly believe that gay marriage should be legalized, but I'm up for a friendly debate. Keep in mind, though, if you say "f*g" one time, I'm not going to listen to a single thing you say....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Guns in today's society.

rnfnr
Adam2isback

What is your opinion on guns and NRA in today's society?...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Are bisexuals capable of being in a monogamous relationship or marriage?

michelleaneoous

Bisexuality is often misunderstood has having equal attraction to both sexes (50/50). It is also misunderstood that they cannot have a monogamous relationship because they will be "yearning" for the uninvolved sex. However, bisexuality is defined as the attraction to both sexes, meaning either sex. They choose their partners regardless of gender. Straight people exclude the entire population of their same sex when it comes to choosing a partner, while bisexuals exclude no one. Meaning all m...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Should marijuana be legal in all states?

larsheyton
SebUK

Marijuana is not a damaging "drug". Marijuana is actually a plant,not a drug. There are no chemical processes or alterations to make it the way it is. There are no risks of withdrawal sickness or addiction. The effects it induces are not bad, either. It is not a hallucinogen, it just makes you incredibly tired,giving you a state of relaxation. If marijuana was legal,it would replace the tobacco industry. Cigarettes and dip are much more dangerous than marijuana. Cancer rates would lower, second...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Same-Sex Marriage

AnniLyn67
jf1236

Why is same-sex marriage illegal if it was never a law in the first place? This argument has been going on since the 1970s when a same-sex couple wanted a marriage license and sued the man for denying their request. It's not an issue, it doesn't affect society. The only people that are "affected" by it, are religious people and douches (pardon my uneducated language). I believe it isn't the Christians or Catholics or anyone else's life besides the ones who love each other. It's like saying an an...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

should school start early or not

schlegelcheyenne
intellectuallyprimitive

school should not start school early because teens need more sleep. Plus, most kids in high school sleep in the classroom and don't get enough sleep.some students skip school to do other things other than going to school to learn....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Incinerators (Pro) are better than Landfills (Con)

notyourbusiness
HostileBelief

Rules: 1. Wikipedia cannot be used as a reference. 2. No insults or discriminatory comments may be made. 3. No foul language is allowed. First round is for acceptance....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is acts of terrorism beneficial to the world?

Misunderstood_Principle
funnycn

I have been researching a lot lately to take my mind off the news and what's going on in the world. However, I believe that under specific circumstances that a act or terrorism could be essential to the world/ benefit mankind by bringing us together and or by lowering human population. Martain Luthur King was considered a terrorist among several other Human rights freedom fighters throughout american history but, Before I get to deep prewarning I am picking a VERY touche' topic here. Are Acts su...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

Should homework be banned

Spauldz101
NaziLovingOtaku

Homework sucks, I believe the work we do should stay at school, not come home...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago