Society Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Do you think someone can be born evil?

Zaraviolet
WohMi

I personally think someone could be genetically born evil as they might of had a chemical imbalance in their brain which mad them the way they are,as depression is sometimes caused by genes. Sometimes from their surrounding and environment some cases are still recorded where genes have a big impact on what mental illness you may have been suffering from e.g. if your mum/dad had a mental illness due to their parents genes you are more likely to suffer from one at some point in your life so why ca...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

should dogs be put to sleep if they bite someone?

littlee911
Mr.CommonSense

I say that this should not happen because you are could be putting a puppy to sleep because of one bite. wall you should be at least give the dog a chance to live out its life. what do you say....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Pepsi is by far the superior soft drink compared to Coke.

LGordon
CooldabberDoUKnowDaWae69

Pepsi is just better....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

should people make the age for drinking root beer 21

Forever_bills
shelby783

i think the age for drinking root beer should be raised to 21. i think this because it has the word beer in it its outrageous!!!!!...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Should Recycling be made compulsory for everyone

eric.aglieco
hwp460

Groups need to reuse. Reusing is the place something is utilized once more or then again made into new items. This composition will demonstrate that we MUST reuse at home, school and in our condition. Initially, people group must reuse on the grounds that billions of huge amounts of waste are going to landfill. Every Australian produces 400kg of garbage every year. This implies the billions of huge amounts of waste will go into our condition on the grounds that there will...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Gay Marriage

buildingapologetics
John_C_1812

While I object to gay marriage morally, this debate is more about the legality. This debate is about what is commonly referred to as "legalizing gay marriage". I add quotes because I don't think this most accurately describes the debate at hand. No one (at least that I have met) is proposing that we should make gay marriage illegal. In fact, at least in recent history, gay marriage has not been illegal. The question we must ask is not, "should gay marriage be legal or allowed?". The question...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should Chocolate Milk be Served in schools?

Napolitana
WohMi

Just Keep Chocolate Milk! Chocolate milk Can Be Healthy! Yes,It"s true .It Can Has Soo Much Nutrients to help our body. Potassium is one of those that can help to lower blood pressure or can help in your vision like vitamin A. Chocolate milk is Just a Nutrient rich as white milk, and if helps children drink more milk, then that"s a possitive strategy from milk.procon.org...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Homosexual is as normal/wrong as non-conceive Incest

ffr123
Anthola

I don't want to label homosexual or non-conceive incest as morally good or bad. But what i do understand is if someone see homosexual as morally good or normal behavior then he/she should see non-conceive incest as normal behavior as well because the reason that people use to 'justify' homosexual can be applied to non-conceive incest too...and vice versa....if someone see homosexual as wrong behavior then you can also use the reason behind it to 'condemn' non-conceive incest as well......

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

The Confederate Flag is a Symbol of Racism.

IsaiahaLatimer
DeepInThought

This idea came to me after watching a YouTube Video about this topic. I believe that it is a symbol of Southern Pride, I had family that fought on both sides of the war. I know this is a sensitive topic so please leave your triggered uneducated topics at the door please and thank you....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Gay Rights Debate (Please no religious arguments)

AussiePotato
Tyler151

Please type "I accept your debate" so I know you are not a troll and then type in your introduction, opening statements are for the next three rounds. Hello! Today and for the next few days I would like to debate about Gay Rights without religious arguments because not everyone in Christian (or other Religions that do not support gay rights) considering I am a Atheist . I say Gay Rights are good and in this debate I will explain why, you want to prepare because I will gather up a reasonable amou...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago