Society Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

In Western Countries, Men's rights are more of an issue than Women's rights.

JacobGibbsDofE

Hello, I am Jacob Gibbs.Resolution: Talking only about issues directly affecting the social equality (or lack of) in developed Western countries such as the United Kingdom and the United States of America, Men's rights are more of an issue than Women's rights.DefinitionsMen's rights: Issues in which social inequality is a result of decisions/choices, whether consciously or subconsciously, motivated by a hatred, o...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

The surviving members of "Laughing Coffin" should've been put on trial upon awakening from SAO

Vox_Veritas
Zaradi

In the anime and manga series "Sword Art Online", 10,000 individuals were trapped inside a video game called Sword Art Online (the franchise's namesake) through an advanced Virtual Reality (VR) device which could not be safely removed. No one could awake in the real world until somebody beat the game (which happened after 2 years or so of the game's duration). If a player was killed within the game, the VR device would emit deadly microwaves in the player's brain and kill the player in real lif...

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Should the USA Set Some Laws Against Racism

bat9581
chowder65

Round 1: Acceptance Round 2,3: Debate (Arguments and turn-backs) Round 4: Turn-Backs ONLY Terms: racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. Good luck!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

is going to middle school better than being homeschooled virtually?

Izzy25
johnnyboy555

I really want to go to middle school but are on and off about keeping me homeschooled....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should youtubers get paid for there videos

HELLO.MATE
WillClayton

I think they shouldn't pay youtubers just for waisting there time...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Should kids have homework?

Spirt139
gingerbread-man

DO you think kids should have homework in their hand coming from school everyday? Tell me what do you think?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

colonization in space

bunnb17
lannan13

We should all be pro space colonization, because it is going to eventually help us out with our population growth and convicts....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is "Reclusion Perpetua" better that "Death Penalty"?

jethro_purazo
KonstanBen

"Reclusion Perpetua" also known as "lifetime imprisonment" is better that death penalty. It's because everyone has the right to live even if one committed a sin. In Religion, the Fifth Commandment states that: "You shall not kill." It only shows that life is important because it is a creation of God. And as a Catholic, we are used to forgive people who trespass against us. If we talk about philosophy (or some sort of society and politics), the level of imprisonment depends on what have...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Can too much video gaming be bad for your health?

Nerdgirl132
Brenden_levata

Now just because this is the topic I have chosen, don't think I'm completely against video gaming (I spend my fair share of time playing 'call of duty', 'G.T.A', and sky rim) but I have noticed serious polls being taken on people's health because of over-gaming. I support that maybe a little less time should be taken playing video games, or at least more exercise involved......

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

YouTube should be banned!

Crazyunicronx
Cade2000

I think that YouTube should not be banned! YouTube is part of everyday life now, and many children in school are getting taught through YouTube....

Debating Period
12 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago