Society Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

If you think, IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD, then YOU are what's wrong with society!!!

Smooosh
Discipulus_Didicit

I'm arguing that our society is crumbling simply because we believe our world is ending. The super volcano isn't ready to blow its top, there's no rogue planet careening toward earth. We are the makers of our own apocalypse. Mass hysteria, is a greater danger to us than natural global catastrophes. ...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

Blackmail

GoOrDin
WJKosacs

An example of Incoherent thought: 1) Blackmailing God, by telling him to make you his prophet, lest you endorse womanizers, be jealous of womanizers, idolize womanizers and subliminally, passively and actively reinforce their lifestyles and perspectives by promoting atheism. ie. God is the God of all the elements of this reality. and endorsing womanizers is blasphemy. Thus blackmailing God, as the full extent of your search for him Is Bigotry, and is a form of incoherent idiocy. Sh...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should Hillary Clinton be our next president?

jacobdaeho
OverWeightJoe

She is better then Trump. Do you thinks she is better then trump?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should we use Euthanasia?

jacobdaeho
PowerPikachu21

We shouldn't use Euthanasia to kill people. WE are not God and only God can take our life....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

THW arm the police.

JustVotingTiedDebates
KGNine

I AM WITH ARMING THE POLICETerms1. THW: This House Would2. This House: The government.3. Arm: give weapons to.4. Police: The people who control (something) by making sure that rules and regulations are being followedStructureR1. Rules for Pro, Acceptance.R2. Arguments.<...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Hitler would have won if Sino-German cooperation was not distrupted.

VarEvidenceEqualsTrue
joshuar1996

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO VOTERS, IF YOU ARE TO VOTE ON THIS DEBATE, YOU MUST SUBMIT A COMMENT OF AT LEAST 50 WORDS STATING WHY YOU BELIEVE THAT ONE SIDE ARGUED BETTER THAN THE OTHER SIDE, PERSONAL BIASES ARE NOT ALLOWED, IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THIS MESSAGE I WILL REPORT YOUToday, I'm going to debate that if Hitler would have won if he had kept the pre war alliance with the Republic of China, instead of siding with Japan.If you are not going to completely f...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

It is okay to spank your children if they make the same mistake over and over

LotsOfSoap
Platicator

As a kid, usually whenever I messed up or did wrong after being warned, I would be spanked for it. While I thought this form of punishment was complete hell at the time, I grew up to be a civilized person, less likely to get into trouble with the law. I believe that punishing your kids in such a way can help them become better individuals in the long run, but there are others that consider spankings as child abuse....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Black lives matter is promoting racism and black privilage

Letsdebate24
DavidMancke

The black lives matter movement has been advocating the innocence of convicted criminals despite all the evidence. This does not pertain to every case in recent history but the vast majority....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

The shooting of Alton Sterling was justified

Letsdebate24
Adley104

Since Alton Sterling was resisting the police despite verbal commands, the shooting was justified....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Taking in thousands of refugees from middle eastern countries puts American citizens in danger.

Letsdebate24
Amedexyius

Taking in thousands of Syrian refugees would place American citizens in unnecessary danger of terrorist attack such as the ones seen in many European nations. Terror attacks also entails taking over sections of the country and implementing Sharia Law where they are now considered "No go zones"...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago