Society Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Misanthropy

The_Antagonist
kyleniel

Misanthropy, Yes, The hate on humankind. Well I've been through a lot of talks about this, such as "If you hate humans, how come you dont hate yourself?" Yeah, so stereotypical. That's actually that. I hate myself. Eitherway this is to decide whether you'd want to hate everyone else or be with these unfulfilling sprites of false justice. After all, we humans caused every single fucked up thing in this whole damn world. We what? We steal, kill, and start wars on each other. We destroy nature and...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Should tablets replace textbooks in K-12 school?

nalllami
The_Master_Cheese

The Paper and Packaging Board (P+PB), a commodity checkoff program overseen by the US Department of Agriculture, in a 2016 report titled "Paper and Productive Learning: The Second Annual Back-to-School Report," available from the P+PB's How Life Unfolds website, wrote: "Students, along with teachers and parents, intuitively...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

There Should be a Limit of One Black Family per Neighborhood

icebeartheawesome
NDECD1441

I believe that there should certainly be a strict limit of one black/African family per neighborhood, due to their high crime rates and violence. You see, while it is racist to entirely segregate society by race, we must do what we can do at the moment to reduce/minimize violence caused by blacks. Thus, there should be a limit of one black family per neighborhood in every country, including African countries. I'm pro, and you're con. You have 3 round, 3 days to prepare your argument, and a...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

We should kidnap Fat People to power the U.S.

What50
icebeartheawesome

The idea is very simple. We build a place, a place where we will kidnap fat people. We will than take them to this place, were we have stationary bikes. We will than have fat people cycle the bike. The bikes will lead to the generators in which will power the country. There is about 160 million americans who are fat. Now if the average person can produce about 100 watts of energy an hour. We can produce sixteen billion Watts of energy a HOUR. That is so much energy that we can use. If the USA us...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Do People React Better In Critical Situations?

Undeniable.Beats
k051202

I do believe that people react better in critical situations than normal. Those in tough situations occasionally put themselves to the test and use their own knowledge and common sense to avoid getting themselves in trouble. Take floods for example. Most people would find a way to avoid drowning into the water. Flash floods give them little time to react until the water spills into houses. Most people would know that the roof is the best path of survival. Anywhere else would lead to drowning. It...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

LGBT rights and marriage should be universally legal.

blvsian
k051202

First Round is acceptance, please no ignorance....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Has humanity gone backwards?

Zombieguy835
SMendel

I will be arguing why humanity has gone backwards lately. This round is acceptance only...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

All users should have the right to vote without completing three debates

Masdebating69
pali1

I just wanted to vote on topics I find concerning, this seems to be a stretch seeing as if every argument isn't posted the round is forfeited and doesn't count as a debate....

8 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

competition leads to the death of relationships

wittybrain_2004
The_Observer

I believe that competition leads to the death of relationships. The history stands as an evidence. one of the causes of the world war I was competition. competition of armaments can also be regarded as an armament race. the peculiar feature of the race was that if one country increases its armaments other countries were compelled to do the same....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

No-Kill animal shelters are better.

braiden
Anonymous1123133657

No-Kill animal shelter are better, due to the fact that you are bound to have more adoptions and sales at a no-kill shelter, because people do not want to buy from a kill shelter....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago