Society Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should Parents be allowed to beat there children ?

Linkstart
DATXDUDE

I think it is okay to beat a child with a BELT and it is not done every time they do something wrong....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

abortion

onlyy1goddess
persianimmortal

I am pro abortion because I don't look at the specific action, I look at everything as a whole. You should be able to decide whether or not they are ready to have children or not. No one should be forced to take on such a big responsibility, especially when it doesn't just affect 1 individuals life. I am pro abortion...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Is age an important factor in relationships?

mcpansuriya
minddrag

No I don't think age matters in a relationship So long as the people involved are of age, which I believe is anywhere from about 16 and up, their ages should not matter or determine whether they have a serious relationship or not. Some people more than 10 years apart, even 20 have had successful relationships and marriages, so it really doesn't matter like people may think. So long as the love, care, trust and commitment exists, the age doesn't mean a thing. So...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Pansexuality--is it a real sexuality?

Addy44
PossieTV

Some people argue that pansexuality is the same as bisexuality, but actually, they're different. The word "bisexual" means someone who is attracted to both men and women. The word "pansexual" means someone who is attracted to anyone, regardless of sex or gender. The word "bi" itself means two, so bisexual would be "two genders." However, there are more than just two genders. Aside from men and women, there are the identities pangender, third gender, agender, genderfluid, genderqueer, FTF, MTM, a...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Gay Marriage

Luma
Glitter2998

Since we are already debating another topic, I looked through your profile and saw we disagreed on this as well, and wish to challenge you to this debate. It will have five rounds. Round 1- Short Introduction to Both Sides Round 2- Arguments Rounds 3-5- Rebuttals While I would appreciate observing the spiritual side, I would like to keep main argument points purely secular. Spiritual arguments can play a part, but I don't want them to be the basis of our debate. My only definition to...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Transgender people should be allowed to use the restroom matching their gender identity.

Luma
karlireynolds23

Trans people should be allowed to use the restroom matching their gender identity, regardless of anybody else's position of the issue. They should also be allowed to have a restroom free of discrimination and prejudice. After all, they just need to pee. This is an open debate, which will be as follows: Round 1, small introduction to both positions. Round 2, arguments. Rounds 3-5, rebuttals....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Abortion

Luma
Glitter2998

Abortion isn't murder. Fetuses aren't sentient beings, and the only time that abortions could be performed when they are sentient is in cases of medical emergencies. Abortion needs to stay safe and legal. Not everyone has access to contraceptives, and there are still cases of rape, incest, abuse, etc. Making abortion illegal would not stop abortions, only make them more dangerous. "Coat hanger" abortions pose a serious risk to the pregnant person, they could die from internal bleeding, infection...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Will relaxing the one child policy be favorable to the development of China?

Kuzma10
DerKurbis

More working-age population= benefit the development Decrease the age dependency ratio= more children= can support the elderlies The sex ratio imbalance minimise = abortion will decrease = better quality of life= sense of belonging get stronger to the nation= more contributing= help the development....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

How come there is never an add enemy button?

HughDMann
Kartiki_Bhatnagar

I never get a chance to connect with my enemies. What kind of a joke system is that? Is a person supposed to be friends with everyone? That's unrealistic. Social media should let you add your enemies too. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer, how can you follow the sage advice if there is no button for it? Ridiculous....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is incest right?

ReplenishTheInnocence
JOHNCENA1738

Incest is wrong and unpure metaphorically and physically demoralising/degrading.......

Voting Period
9 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago