hello1234
Imhellspawn2

soda machines in school

Imhellspawn2

hello1234

Pro

soda machines (though unhealthy) should be allowed in schools because 1 they would be profitable for schools and 2 to counter act the unhealthiness of the soda they could get a healthy vending machine next to it (also more profit for the school)

I look forward to my opponents response I love a good argument.
Imhellspawn2

Con

I have to say soda machines should not be in school because for one thing ey are very very unhealthy for the human body and schools promote good health but while having a soda machine in school how is that promoting good health
hello1234

Pro

im not promoting good health with soda im saying put a healthy vending machine next to the soda machine for more profit and to counter act the soda personally I don't get much soda so I would like to see it in schools where I can get it many kids may be hyper active after soda but teachers already have to deal with it so n really there is no change back to you
Imhellspawn2

Con

But with the students in the schools today they will more than likely go for the soda machine than the healthy machine with water and granola bars in it they will go for the one with Pepsi, coke etc in it.
hello1234

Pro

hello1234 forfeited this round.
Imhellspawn2

Con

Soda Machines in schools should be removed at all costs because in health classes they tell us that pop is not healthy so it needs to be removed
Posted by mikey_chick 3 years ago
mikey_chick
this is why there will be more child obesity
Vote Placed by Zarroette 3 years ago
Zarroette
hello1234Imhellspawn2Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Students don't have to choose the unhealthy alternatives, but they will, most likely. The health costs that eventuate seem large, as Con indicated. Although, Pro argued that the school would get money with soda machines. From the limited amount of argumentation, I think losing a round hurt Pro, not only in conduct.