Joedanmocksmire
griffpotts

speed and acceleration

Started: 11/19/2013 Category: Funny

Joedanmocksmire

Pro

So Joedan, it has come to this. The final showdown. I'm not going to hold back. This moment has been coming since we were born; we were destined to have this fight, as it has finally come to blows. So I only have one question for you:
IF A CAR IS ROLLING UP A HILL AT A STARTING VELOCITY OF 12 M/S, AND HAS A NEGATIVE ACCELERATION RATE OF -6.8 M/S/S, HOW FAR WILL THE CAR GO BEFORE IT CHANGES DIRECTION???????
AND WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?
griffpotts

Con

Let me tell you why you are wrong. First off... you never said there was a driver in this car, so without a driver its not going anywhere. Boom goes the dynamite, I win you lose... scrub.
Joedanmocksmire

Pro

If by that you mean that I, the future winner of this debate, have won and you, scrub, have lost, and I'll tell you why: the car did not need a driver. Yes, this car was indeed a prototype of the inevitable autonomous vehicles that will make there way into our stores. The particular car under discussion is a new automobile being developed by google.
I thought that was implied.
Either way, it is obvious that I will win this debate and make Mrs. Moreland Proud!!!
(on a side note, I really wish that there was a rainbow font. That should totally be a font choice. I mean, it may very well already be a choice, I'm just too lazy to look.)
griffpotts

Con

But if Google has that technology then that means the A.I. has taken over and skynet is a reality in which case the terminator has already taken the car and thrown it at his enemies. so the car now flying through the air hits you and kills you and you forfiet and I win. Check and Mate. looser
Joedanmocksmire

Pro

Well Joedan, first of all you probaly long for the touch of another man, and I did not die. I died long ago. I've been dead the whole time! You see dead people! Yea, uh huh, take that, Joe! Who's the "looser" now? Furthermore, I happen to know that I am taller than you are, clearly giving me a strategic advantage if this is to result in a fight, which at some point it probably will. Until then, you're also a dunk knuckle. That's right. Uh, uh, ooooooooh...
griffpotts

Con

Your height wont matter in a fight, because unlike you, I have no sense of honor or courage or sportsmanship and cheat like Jesse James on steroids. And if you are dead then that means you are a zombie now and as we all know the terminator hates zombies (as seen in terminator vs. zombies pt. 4 the movie) so he will still throw the car at you rendering you a dead zombie or better known as an dead undead
Joedanmocksmire

Pro

Joedanmocksmire forfeited this round.
griffpotts

Con

griffpotts forfeited this round.
Joedanmocksmire

Pro

Joedanmocksmire forfeited this round.
griffpotts

Con

griffpotts forfeited this round.