ledspitter1
toamatt26

spider man vs batman spider man wins

toamatt26

ledspitter1

Pro

I say spider man wins in a battle ageist batman because of spider mans cat like reflexes and the spider since with the web shooters that can pull up to 100,000 tons. the bad side to spider man is that if an opponent is faster than the spider since than the spider since is useless also that bug spray is his kriptonite. batman has his belt as his arsenal with bat rang, bat claw and smoke pellets. weaknesses are his parents were killed in front of him when he was a child and he pays millions of dollars just to beat up bad guys in the middle of the night just to find the man who killed his parents in a dark ally way. spider mans mental weakness is that he was abandoned as a child by his parents and his uncle was killed by a loner. have fun. :-)
toamatt26

Con

I truly thank my opponent for creating this debate, and negate the resolution. Batman vs spiderman, Batman would prevail.

Due to only allowing 750 characters, I will make my introduction this round.

"[Bruce Wayne] he is one of the world's smartest men and greatest fighters." [1] It is clear that Batman is one of the most renowned and favored superheroes in the world. There are many reasons for this, which I will show in comments and later arguments. During this debate I will not only show why Batman is superior, but also why Spiderman is inferior. I will post some of my arguments in the comments.

[1] http://batman.wikia.com...
[2] http://www.killermovies.com... [In Comments]
ledspitter1

Pro

all right lets get this straight bat man is the one who is inferior his parents were murdered in front of him as a child he left all alone with a butler and his best friend is a kid who is a orphan and gets dragged along roof tops with this so called bat man.
see spider man is a spider/ human hybrid witch means that he has super human strength so what about that. and the spider since. of course its awesome because the spider since dose every thing for him but it also takes a true hero to rely on his powers. I mean come on batman just has tools like what a bat shaped ninja star a bat claw and a kid who is still in collage who is a orphan and who Carry's a stick around with him all the time batman is just a low life while spider man is superior.
toamatt26

Con

" spider mans cat like reflexes"
Spiderman does not have cat like reflexes

"bad side to spider man is that if an opponent is faster than the spider since than the spider since is useless"
Batman is known in the DC universe for his intense agility. Clearly, as my opponent states, Spiderman's powers are useless against batman.

"also that bug spray is his kriptonite. batman has his belt as his arsenal "
Which would infer that Batman also has bug spray.

(I have very few characters left, so therefore I will continue in comments. Please check before voting)
ledspitter1

Pro

ledspitter1 forfeited this round.
toamatt26

Con

Vote Con.
Posted by toamatt26 3 years ago
toamatt26
Round 2 addition :

"batman has his belt as his arsenal with bat rang, bat claw and smoke pellets. "
My opponent is stating arguments that will help my case.

"weaknesses are his parents were killed in front of him when he was a child"
My opponent does not show how that actually would be a weakness for Batman

"and he pays millions of dollars just to beat up bad guys in the middle of the night just to find the man who killed his parents in a dark ally way. "
That is not true because the real reason why Batman roams around stopping crime in Gotham is because he does not want other people to loose their parents has he did with his. He does not try to find his parent's murderers. My opponent shows irrelevant information.

"all right bat man is the one who is inferior his parents were murdered in front of him as a child he left all alone with a butler and his best friend is a kid who is a orphan and gets dragged along roof tops with this so called bat man."
Batman is not inferior because of his parent's murder. "weakness is that he was abandoned as a child by his parents" shows that Spiderman received the same treatment. The "kid who is a orphan and gets dragged along roof tops" is what I infer my opponent is talking about Robin or Nightwing. In that case, Robin is not Bruce Wayne's BEST friend, so therefore its irrelevant. It isn't even an argument against batman.

"see spider man is a spider/ human hybrid"
" The offspring of genetically dissimilar parents..." [1] Spiderman is not the son of a spider.

"of course its awesome because the spider since dose every thing for him but it also takes a true hero to rely on his powers."
I don't understand the meaning of that sentence at all. But a true hero is one that even without powers is willing to do what is right for his or her city. Batman clearly is a much greater hero.

I could keep going on the last sentences, but I ran out of characters and will finish in Round three.

[1]http://www.thefreedict...
Posted by toamatt26 3 years ago
toamatt26
"[Batman] many of his gadgets include: Bulletproof and fire-resistant Nomex survival suit spray-painted black for stealth, bulletproof kevlar reinforced graphite cowl with an earphone able to hear up to 4,920 feet, "memory cloth" cape which gives him flight, Utility belt with batarangs(bat-shaped ninja shurikens which also act as a boomerang), grapple gun, mini-mines, explosive packets, gas capsules, acetylene torch, fingerprint kit, flexible periscope, single marble (used as a decoy for someone walking down stairs), pick locks, cell phone and a medikit. Batman's other gadgets include: sonic sounders(high frequency devices which irritate bats, thus attracting thousands of them for distraction), ninja spiked boots for scaling buildings, blade gauntlets and a lead shot in both gloves giving him an added punch. Batman also has 'The Tumbler' Batmobile with a 1500hp jet turbine engine making it go from 0-60 mph in 2.9 seconds and exceed speeds of over 200 mph. It also has tank-like armor, dual machine gun turrets, and missle launchers, and a propane rocketfuel afterburner which shoots a flame out of the back making it clear large gaps, if needed." [2] (Round 1)

It is clear that Batman has an arsenal of weapons. @Iamthejuan "Superpowers trump earlier Wayne technologies easily." With the evidence provided, there is no limit to how many gadgets Batman can carry with him. With that said, it can be inferred that he can bring as many has he believes is necessary. In round 3, I will refute my opponents arguments in the round 3 of this debate, many of which are him stating that Batman would in fact triumph in a battle against Spiderman.
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Which era for each character?
Posted by Iamthejuan 3 years ago
Iamthejuan
Which batman? Batman beyond is the only one who would have a chance. Superpowers trump earlier Wayne technologies easily.
Vote Placed by KingDebater 3 years ago
KingDebater
ledspitter1toamatt26Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con had sound arguments backed up by sources and he didn't forfeit.
Vote Placed by STALIN 3 years ago
STALIN
ledspitter1toamatt26Tied
Reasons for voting decision: ff
Vote Placed by debatinghoe123 3 years ago
debatinghoe123
ledspitter1toamatt26Tied
Reasons for voting decision: FF and better arguments. I still think spiderman is better though.